Friend zonded/cuddles (Neko high)

Another neko high because I realise I haven't used half the people who are in the series.

Zaro's POV:
Me and pat were talking in the cafe well waiting for mich and Kay. "So do you think Mitch told kay yet?" I ask "I don't think so I have faith in him that he will but someone just died so I don't think he would tell kay right after we saw a dead body" "true... do you want me to get you anything I'm getting a coffee" "no I'm good" he smiles I walk over to order my drink "what can I do for you?" The girl behind the corner asked me "can I get a coffee?" I ask "sure that with be six dollars" I hand her the money. "Don't you go to the local high school?" She asks "oh yeah I think we're in the same club" "oh yeah did you hear about..." she trails off looking away "oh yeah I did me and my friends found her I'm guessing you saw her to?" "Yeah I did she was dating on of my friends he's not taking it well" she says making my coffee. "Oh I'm sorry" "it's ok you didn't do anything wrong" she hands me my drink.
I walk back to pat who was on his phone I sit next to him "hey they're going to be here in five minutes... are you ok" he looks at me confused "the girl over at the counter is in our club" "ok why do you look so worried?" "She's friends with a guy that was dating the girl who died" "come here" he says hugging me making me lean on his shoulder. "Hey guys" Kay says sitting down with
Mitch be for stoping "what's wrong?" He asks "don't worry about it" pat say rubbing my shoulder. "Ok I'm going to get a hot chocolate" Mitch says "get me one to" Kay calls "how's your day been?" I ask "good me I went shopping with a mum earlier today" "oh that's nice" I say drinking my coffee. "Do you want to leave?" Pat whispers to me "no I want to stay" I smile "ok" we look over to Mitch handing a hot chocolate to kay. "Awww" pat said softly "I ship it" I say back "we can hear you" Mitch say slightly fluffy "yeah we're just friends" Kay says "yeah we're just friends Mitch say looking hurt "if you says so" I finish my coffee "what's that suppose to mean?" Kay asks "I don't know what your talking about" I say before walking over to the bin getting rid of my paper cup.
I sit next to pat leaning on his shoulder again kay and Mitch were talking about something "you feeling better?" He asks I shake my head "hey will be back" pat was talking me out side "why are you so upset?" "She was so young didn't even finish high school and her boyfriend has to leave with not knowing why she died who don't know what that's like? and how much pain her family must be going though" I sat tearing up "hey it's ok" he hugs me "they will get though it" he continues. I hide my face in his chest "but" "it's ok" he cuts me off "I think I want to go home" I say looking up at him.

Pat's POV:
"Ok I'll take you home let's go tell the others. I say hugging him tighter I let go walk back inside "hey sorry guys but I need to get home" "it's ok we can catch up some other time" Kay says "yeah see you at school tomorrow" Mitch says "also Zaro is coming with me" I say before heading back outside to Zaro "what did you tell them?" He asks "that I had to go and you were coming with me" I say walking with me to his house on the way he grabs my hand. "I guess Mitch and Kay are on a date know" I comment "yeah to bad kay totally friend zoned him" "oh I felt so bad and he looked so hurt" I say as we got to his house. "So you want to come in?" He asks "yeah sure" we go inside walking to his bedroom "what did you want to do?" I ask "I don't know" he looks around the room "come here I can tell your still sad" I hug him "thanks" he says hugging me back.

Words-735
hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it with what series you want.
Bye.\^-^/