Wings 2

Part two was requested/asked for by @LittleWolfPlays and @GalaxyShippingGirl

Lucas's POV:
Branden was holding me well he slept my wings still hurt really bad. My wings hurt whenever I move them, they are covered in bandages so I can't see how bad they are. "Lukes..." Branden says slowly waking up "yes?" "How are your wings?" "They hurt still" he hugs me making my face warm up. "Can we take off the bandages" I ask "fine turn around" I shift around to face away from him "tell me if it hurts" he says as he unwinds the bandages from my wings "how bad is it?" I ask feeling a little subconscious "you wings will heal" he says hugging me from behind arms around my waist kissing my shoulder. I stand up front my bed "hey can we go outside?" "Sure just put on a top first" he says well blushing a light red I put on a top and went out side. "Why did you want to come out side?" Branden asks "I wanted to see how my wings looks ok" I stretch out my wings to see that I'm missing some feathers and I few cuts "well at least you didn't brake anything" Branden says smiling I hug him "thank you" I smile hugging him back.
So what did this to you?" "I told you I was flying and then I was hit to the ground" "oh so you didn't see who or what did it?" "No I didn't see what hit me" "we should probably keep an eye out for what attacked you" "ok do you want some toffee" I ask walking back inside "sure I'm going to call the imp to ask if he knows anything" he says flying down to his room to call the imp.

Words-291

Ok Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. \D-D