I looked in to the 4chan thing

NOT A ONE-SHOT

TW_ talk of self harm suicide bullying and

-Please read this explains a lot and took me a longish time.

Ok so people keep posting this on their books so I decided to look in to it and this is what I found

- - - -
What is 4chan?
So 4chan is a website which has Anonymous uses it was created by a 15 year old boy named Christopher Poole (aka, Moot) some users have trolled/hacked sites like instagram and Wattpad in the past. The latest time I could find that Wattpad was hacked three years ago.

What's the self harm and suicidal thing about?
So 4chan did a large troll about Justin Bieber having cancer starting a trend of #cutforbieber which was people cutting of there hair and sending/posting a picture of them doing so it then turned into girls cutting them selves.

The screen shot?
So from what I found is that ^^^ screen shot is likely the same screen shot that went around three years ago I found a YouTube video from Soris saying that someone had a screen shot telling people to warn writers She then reads it and it's the same as the screen shot above.

My conclusion?
My conclusion is that people have been showing old screen shots to what I have found nothing has happened in the last few years with 4chan and Wattpad.

Some things I fond out  about 4chan
4chan also posted nude photo of people/celebrities and hacked a live news broadcast this was all 5+ years ago I also found out that they bullied a 11 year old girl who was saying shit that a 11 year old girl shouldn't know about and wasn't in a great house hold but she ended up in foster care was not a good out come but she's 'ok' but I'm not going in to that anymore I'll leave a link to where I found this story.

Where I got my information

-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GY-9hPSUxM
-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMm-RZWdg6k
-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U2XQOuKvHkk
(There wasn't much out there

The girl that was 'trolled' by 4chan (not for the faint of hart trust me)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtU54A11DO8