Wings

This was requested by @LittleWolfPlays

TW:blood

Branden's POV
I was waiting for Lucas to come back from flying around I haven't seen him for three hours and I was starting to get worried. Well he's probably fine but I have a bad feeling about it so I fly around the whale. "Lucas where are you?" I call out "Branden!" I look down to see Lucas on the ground "hey fly up now I want toffee!" "Branden!" He calls again I fly down to him "what's wrong?" "Help me!" He says almost crying "hey it's ok what happened?!" "My wings!" He turns around to show me his wings. "Oh no" he feathers where covered with dark red blood I hold my hands over my mouth. "What happened?" I ask "I was flying then something attacked he and I fell and messed up my wings they really hurt" "can you fly?" "No I've been trying for two hours" "ok I'll carry you up" I pick him up by his waist he hugs my neck i fly up to the whale we walk inside and go to his room. "Sit on your bed I'm going to try clean your wings" I was climbing down the ladder I grab a clean cloth a towel and a bucket of water I climb back up to Lucas's room. "I'm back you good?" I ask Lucas was sitting on his bed "not great" he looks down. I sit behind him "take off you top" "what?" His face turns red "I need to clean you wings and your top is going to get wet plus it has blood on it" "oh ok" he takes of his top. I wet the cloth and wiped the Lucas's blood stained wings "does it hurt?" "Yeah it stings" I ding some cuts under his feathers and where some feathers were pulled out "guess who's not going to be able to fly for three weeks" "is it bean?" Lucas jokes "yes he can not fly" we laugh for a bit well I finish cleaning his wings a dry his wings with the towel and badges them with a badge that Lucas had in his room. "Feel better?" "A little thanks" he hugs me "your welcome" I hug back "I think you should get some rest" "can you stay?" "I'm going to take the dirty cloth and water out but I'll be back" I smile grabbing the thing and leaving.

Words-400

No the smol bean got hurt! D :
>don't blame me<
Ok Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. \-_-/