The best bean!

So I randomly got this idea this is probably going to be crack or something also I did ask who is best bean and I want to say I'm not surprised but like 2-3 people said Marcus out of 40+ replies.

-Also this is before Marcus is part demon-

-don't kill me please-

Branden's POV:
Me and Lucas where flying to the vampires house to visit Jackson and Marcus. We land at the front door I go to knock when the door is opened by Jackson "hey come in" he moves out the way "how have you been?" I ask "good Marcus over here has been training and is doing good" "hello" Lucas greets Marcus "hi there" Marcus smiles "so about what you said the other day" "what did I say?" "That Lukes was the best bean when it's obviously Marcus" Jackson say "oh no it's Lucas!" "What's happening?" Marcus asks "don't worry it's just a thing they do it will be over soon as long no one steps over the line" Lucas answered "what line?" "Don't worry."
"How is Lucas the better bean? Just look at this face!" Jackson says grabbing Marcus's face "well look at Lucas blush~" I pull Lucas close to me making his cheeks go pink and look away from me. "Mitch, Colin!" Jackson calls "yes" they run over to us "is Marcus the best been?" "Wha-" "yes" Colin stops Mitch "see I'm right" Jackson says.
I smirk and click my fingers the imp and Michael pop up behind me "did they just poof?" Marcus asks shocked "why are we here" Michael asked "is Lucas the best bean?" "What?" The imp asked "I guess so against who?" Michael asked "Marcus" I answer "hard decision let me ask my son" Michael clicked his fingers and teleported Devin in front of us "so that why I was- why am I here?" He says confused " who do you believe to be the best bean Marcus or Lucas?" Michael asks "oh I don't really know but the best bean is Perrier" "that wasn't a opinion" I argued "I agree with that" Michael states "same I agree with master" imp commented. "Ok three votes for Marcus one for Lucas and three for Perrier" Jackson says "no" I click my fingers Richie pops next to Michael "who is the best bean" I ask "I don't know Lucas?" "Good choice" "Perrier is still winning" Devin says "what am I winning?" Perrier asks "who's the best bean" I answer "but didn't you say Lucas was smol bean?" "Yes I did he is smol bean" "oh that I agree with I'm just saying that Marcus is bean" "oh umm well he is bean just not smol bean like sir Lucas" I say hugging Lucas "aww" Michael giggles "well Marcus is cute bean then" Jackson says hugging Marcus "that makes Perrier best bean!" Devin says picking up Perrier. "Well this have turned in to a odd conversation I'm going to go Mitch says leaving with Colin following him "We should go to" Michael saysleaves with Richie and the imp. "Let's go!" Devin say flying out still holding Perrier "well that went better thin last time" Lucas says hugging me "what do you mean better?!" Marcus asks confused and slightly flustered "don't worry" I say leaving with Lucas.

Words-499
It's 10:55 I'm tired and my sleeping schedule is f!cked.

-So who is best bean?
1. Lucas?
Or
2. Marcus? (pre demon thing)
Or
3. Perrier?
Comment 1, 2 or 3
?????-

And hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it with what series you want.
Bye. ,•o•,