Boyfriends

Requested by @WelshKitsune

Devin's POV
Pierre has invited me to a picnic I was getting ready when he popped up behind me "hey Devin you ready?" He say excited "yeah let's go" we start walking "so who else is coming?" I ask "it's just us" he says looking back at me "ok where are we going?" "We are going somewhere fun" "is it far?" "A little way away let's fly there" he grabs my hand "this way."
We fly for 15 minutes before we get There. It was. A large willow tree next to a really big lake "this is really pretty" I say "yeah it is" we sit down and eat under the tree. "So how have you been?" I ask "good I saw the vampires and werewolves a few days ago and I got to hang out with my friend Devin today" he says "Devin sounds like a great guy" "yeah he's really cute to" "wait what?" "Yeah" Pierre looks at me with his golden eyes "do you like me?" I ask "of course I do" "no I mean romantically" "yes" "why" I ask confused "because you are kind, cute and never get made at me even when I let the werewolves capture you" he starts to cry "hey it's ok you don't want to fight your friends and you didn't know that they would do that" I say hugging him.
"Pierre is this a date?" "Yes?" He says unsure "good" I smile looking out at the water. I hold Pierre's hand "do you want to be boyfriend's?" I ask "yes" he hugs me again.

- - - -
Me and Pierre have been dating for three weeks now and I really want to tell my dads. "Hey Pierre?" "Yes?" "Do you want to tell my dads?" I ask "oh yeah we should do that" he says "ok let's go" I grab his hand as we fly to my dad's house.
We walk inside of my dads house and walk to his office to see Richie my step dad on my dad's lap as he's is trying to get work done. "Hey dads" "hey son, Pierre" my biological dad says "hi you two" Richie says "hey dad I need to tell you something" "ok what is it?" "Well first I'm gay" "thank the universe I was scared I raised a straight son" Michael says hugging Richie dramatically. "And I have a boyfriend" "oh who is it" my stepdad asks "it's Pierre" I smile as Pierre hugs me. "Awww that's cute!" My dad's say "thanks" I say blushing as Pierre hugs me more. "Well that's all I needed to say bye" I say turning to leave "wait one thing" "yes?" "Pierre if you dare hurt our son we will kill you" my dads say at the same time. "Ok I won't" Pierre smiles nervously as we leave. When we get out the front I kiss his cheek bone "love you" I smile we fly back home.
- - - -
We get back to see Bri on the tree "hey Bri how are you?" Pierre asks "I'm good where we're you two?" "We told my dads" I smile "how did Michael and Richie take it?" "Really well" Pierre says "that's good"

Words-526
Ok Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. •=•/