Wings 3

I actually don't have a clue where this was/is going so I'm just going to start writing and see where it ends up.
-Also I'm not editing this I have already been writing for to long-

Requested by @GalaxyShippingGirl

Branden's POV:
I call the imp well Lucas makes me some toffee. "Yes?" Someone say from behind me I turn around to see the imp and dot and dat "oh good you're here" I say "wait this is out of character for you why did you call?" "Something bad happened" "what?" "Lucas was attacked by something and I want to know what it was" I say he looks at me confused "he was attacked?!" "Yes and he didn't see who it was" "ok well how is he?" He asks "go look he's up there" I point up to the hole to the house. We fly up to see Lucas holding his coffee he hands me my toffee. "Thank you can you show the imp your wings?" "Sure" he turns and stretches his wings you can cleanly see where feathers are missing and where there are cuts. "Oh my this is worse then I thought it would be I thought he was going to have a cut or
Two on his face but this, can you even fly?" The imp looks terrified "not at the moment but my feathers will grow back" Lukes says looking away "can you ask Michael if he knows what may have attacked Lucas?" I ask "sure I'll go talk to him take care" the I'm says as he dot and say poof in to nothing. "Are you ok?" I ask yeah I'm going just sill trying to think about who could of attacked me" Lucas smiles "just don't stress out to much" I hug him "thanks" he hugs me.

Michael's POV:
Me and Richie where in the middle of kissing when the imp ran in. "Saturn sama I need to talk to you!" "What is it I'm busy" I say look down at him "sorry but this is probably not good" "What is it?" I say as Richie looks at me angrily "Lukes was attacked and he and Branden don't know who attacked him" he say quietly "so why does it affect us?" I ask "his wings there not in a good state his missing feathers and has cuts all over them" he continues "is he ok?" Richie asks "he's fine but it was an air attack and he says it was the fall the damage his wings but they wouldn't be as bad if that's so" "why does this affect us now" "Branden called us about it and said to ask you what attacked Lucas" "well tell him I don't know" I say gesturing for him to leave. "Fine but won't like that answer" he says under his breath "what was that?" I ask "nothing sir" he walks out "so do you know what attacked him?" Richie asks "oh I have no clue" I say back "so you think what happened to the guy may happen again?" He asked "like I said no clue" "what if it happened to you or Devin or me what then?" "Well we are better at flying then the fallen angel so I don't worry about it" I say smiling.

Branden's POV:
I was cleaning Lucas's wings again so they didn't get a infection "so how long do you think the imp will be?" He asked "well if what I know probably two days or so" I say back. "Actually I have an answer now" we turn to see the imp "what is it?" I ask "Michael doesn't bow or things it matters" "what?!" I stand up and walk over to him "you tell him to come here and work out what attacked my maid now!" I yell at him "yes" he looks down and poofs away "sorry" I say looking at Lucas "it's ok come here" he smiles patting the spot next to himself. "Come on calm down" he says as he hugs me as I sit next to him. "thank you" I lean my head on his shoulder "you need to work on your temper. "I mean I'm not denying that but I just got really mad at him" I say look up at him "I know that but don't yell at him his just doing what he's told to do" Lucas kisses my forehead making my face heat up "see I'm not the small bean!" He says giggling "no you are smol bean and I will protect the smol bean" I hug him again.

Michael's POV:
Richie was playing with my wings well I worked on some paper work. "Sir?" The imp walks back in "yes" I say not looking up "what happened?" Richie asks "Branden asked you to visit him now" "why should I?" "Because I'm not going back tell him that your not going to help" he say "why not?" "I don't want to he's scary" "fine let's go" I stand up and click my fingers. Me the imp and Richie poof to the fallen angels way whale. "Where are they?" I ask "I believe they upstairs" I knock on the door for it to be open by Branden "I hear you scared my imp and that your maid was attacked?" "Yes and I hear you said it didn't matter!" "Well I'm here now so how bad is it?" I ask "Lucas can you come down" he calls Lucas walks outside to see us. "Show them" Branden says Lucas opens out his wings to show how many feathers where missing and quite a few cuts "so how did this happen?" I ask "I was flying and felt this push then I was on the ground I didn't know what happened when I tried to fly back up the the whale my wings hurt and I couldn't fly" he answered "well I don't know what ever happened to you probably won't happen again so it's fine" I say about to leave "thanks that's so helpful of you" Branden says before pulling Lucas back inside "sorry we couldn't help" Richie says before I proofed is back "so what now?" I ask "you promised me we would cuddle" Richie said "what no I said we could at Three fifteen" Richie points to the clock "fine" I say as the imp go's to find dot and dat.

Words-1028
So this is longer then I expected but that's fine well hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. (-o-)/