Reading

Doing neko high again because I'm low on ideas and I can't be bothered going though comments to see if I have missed any requests.

Devin's POV:
I was finishing my homework when I got a call from Michael I answer the call. "Hello" "hi Devin do you want to come over?" "Sure give he a minute I just need to finish my homework I'll be there in fifteen minutes" "yay see you soon" he hangs up. I finish my homework and walk to Michael's house. I knock on the door "hey come inside" Michael says opening the door. "Hey what did you want to do?" "I don't know I just wanted to see you" "awww ok you want to go for a walk?" I ask "sure" we walk down the street to see Austin walking around the corner with Richie. "Hey!" Richie and Austin yell out "hello" I say walking up to them "hi" Michael says standing behind me a little "oh Richie wanted to say something didn't you" Austin say looking to Richie "fine... Michael I'm sorry for yelling at you the last time I saw you" Richie apologists "good job" Austin says patting his brother on the back. "Thanks" Michael says unsure. "Well we should get going" I say walking past them, we walk around the block before going back to Michael's house. "Do you want to stay over?" He asks "sure" I says as we walk inside, we go to his room. "Do you want to read?" I ask "yeah" he walks over to his book shelf grabbing a book and siting down on his bed. I look at his books looking at all the titles I pick up a random book and sit down at Michael's desk. "What book are you reading?" "Call me by your name" he answers "oh is it good?" "So far yes I'm only four chapters in" "oh cool" I smile then starts to read my book.
I finished thirteen chapters before I look at the time it was eleven thirty PM I look at Michael how was still reading "you tired?" "Yes but I want to finish this chapter" "you can finish it in the morning" I place my book on the bedside table "fine" he says standing up placing his book on the shelf and then sat next to me again. He leans on my shoulder "sleep?" "Yes" he hugs me I lay down well Michael lays and fall asleep.

Words-384
So hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel Free to comment it.
Bye. O•O