Love Happened ?

3rd Person POV

Forth dragged Lam with him to have lunch at the medical food court on Monday. Forth saw Beam and Phana standing near a table, talking with each other. Forth ran towards them and tapped on Beam's shoulder. Beam turned and ...

Forth and Beam kissed on lips to greet while smiling dearly at each other.

"What just happened ?" Asked Phana and Lam in shock looking at Beam and Forth then at each other !!!

"Love Happened !!" Said Forth and Beam in unison turning their heads to look into the eyes of each other.

Kit who was holding a bowl of Tomyum for his lunch almost dropped it after hearing it.

Forth and Beam looked at their friends and then at each other.

"Ghyaaahhhaaaaaaa" Forth and Beam laughed loudly grabbing the attention of all students sitting in the food court.

"Beam !!!!"

"Forth !!!!"

"This was the worst prank you ever played morons," Phana shouted as he understood that this was one of the pranks Forth and Beam played.

Prank !!! Yeah !!!

Kit smacked on the back of Beam's head. Lam did the same with Forth.

***************

A year ago, CrazyDoc the medical gang and Forth and his friends met each other during the Campus Moon and Stars Competition where Phana was Moon of Medical while Forth was Moon of Engineering.

Engineering First year was itself a gang like all the batches that entered engineering each year. Forth has become their unannounced leader since the first day of SOTUS. He was the only one who can talk to the fierce seniors without any fear. His muscular body, hard abs, pierced earlobes and tattooed body, was just a plus. Though he was friendly towards all, all had made a note not to cross him at any cost because he took 6 of the Arts faculty's third year seniors who were messing with his second year engineering seniors alone. First years adore him and second years decided to be on his side if third-year engineering seniors or hazers would become any tough on him. Not to mention his skills during his one night stands. He swung both ways. He has to look at his prey and they would willingly go and get themselves killed by this predator.

But none could have ever thought that this Forth guy would become a prankster after meeting the Casanova of the University.

Yeah. The Casanova, Beam. A guy with a dream to become a doctor. Handsome, adorable, beautiful or any compliment would suit him for his looks. Talented than Phana in studies yet capable of taking 4 men in a fight alone. A black belt owner. A wet dream for girls, a tough competitor for playboys; even if Beam wasn't willing to compete and a nightmare for any father. He never flirted with any girl to date but his charm was enough for girls to threw themselves at him. And ... He never disappointed any girl for her best night. Yet, none of his one-night stands got a second chance with him. He was capable of satisfying three girls at a time in bed.

But Forth and Beam were more than this reputation. Only their best friends knew that! Forth was the protective wall if their friendship was a castle. Beam was oxygen if friendship was a living creature. Only their friend knew how serious both of them could be if it came to study. Their dream was to achieve their goals. Both had set their milestones for their life and working hard for them along with enjoying life to the fullest.

The first time when they met, Beam saw Forth who was a little bit nervous. Beam took an empty coffee mug covered with a lid, he washed it and filled it with hot water.