Lovers

3rd Person POV

Forth and Beam reached the beach after their breakfast.

When they reached the lobby of the hotel to book a room, people were mesmerized by the view of two handsome men walking together. Girls and women were almost drooling and men were jealous. Even the eyes of cute boys wanted to seek the attention of Forth and Beam while some hungry men's gaze was locked on Beam.

Forth kept his luggage on the floor and looked at every person's eye, and it was enough to turn their heads to other directions.

Forth took Beam by his hand and made him walk towards the car.

"We are going back?" Asked Beam.

Forth's POV

"We are going back?" Asked Beam with a cute frown on his forehead. Oh my god !! How innocent he is!!! What did I do to deserve being near this man???

All my anger was drained because of his voice. How could I not get jealous over the hungry eyes?

"Forth??"

"Yeah... Yeah... I mean... No... We ain't going back but we'll go to some other place. It's not far from here.

Beam smiled. Oh My Goodness!!!! Why does this happen to me every time when I look at his smile. Something in my heart starts melting like ice cream.

"Ain't we going?" He asked as he sat on the passenger seat and leaning towards the driver seat to talk to me.

"Ohhh!!! Yeah!!! Yeah... We're going." That was the only thing I could say. And I don't know how I'm thinking this much today... Never ever in my life, I think things like this!!! Never ever... I repeat... But this man has made me do so many things the first time... Like... Sex with a friend, courting someone, picking up, dropping, dating and whatnot!!! What more is waiting for me... For us...

As I was deriving I saw Beam sleeping. Maybe because of air, or maybe he didn't sleep last night, or maybe he was completing his assignments till 2 am just so he could spend his weekend with me.

Flashback

1:30 am

I just came back from the meeting with my seniors regarding the SOTUS closing ceremony. I don't know how they have the energy to shout at us till midnight just to give some instructions.

I took a shower and changed my clothes into some comfortable ones.

I opened the chat app to wish him good night.

"Good night love..." I dared to call him 'love'. He might be asleep. Let just get some scolding in morning...

"Good night." He replied??? Now ??? At 2 am???

"Aren't you sleeping?"

"Just finished my assignments."

"Just sleep now."

"Hmm"

"Only a couple of hours to sleep."

"You must be tired. Take some rest."

4:30 am
I woke up since the alarm didn't stop. I was about to sleep again when I remembered our date!!! We are supposed to go together to the beach!!! The excitement to see him and going with him out together for the first time made me totally awake.

I drove my car to his dorm.

Flashback Ended