Love Happened.

3rd Person Pov

Beam and Forth moved in together in their third year. Forth was busier with his Hazing while Beam had his Practicals and Case Studies.

They nearly saw each other in 2-3 days. They were living together yet it seemed like a long-distance relationship to them.

Forth would go early in the morning when Beam was asleep. And when returned he would see sleeping Beam.

The only things that were connecting them were their chats and notes on the Fridge. They hardly called each other or talked.

Hearing each other's voice itself seemed a miracle. And in the past four weeks, their weekend too was too occupied. When they were about to plan an outing last to last weekend, Beam's mother called him to meet. And last week Forth's parents called him home.

Both of them decided to spend this weekend together even if they have to face anything... Anything. They wanted each other.

Forth was hungry of Beam's taste and Beam was craving Forth, like crazy.

Today was Friday. Beam was waiting for Forth in their apartment. It was nearly 8 o'clock. He had just finished his shower when he heard the sound of their main door got closed.

Forth came in the bedroom and the view of half-naked Beam welcomed him. Beam had only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Beam saw Forth and his eyes turned dreamy instantly. He wanted Forth now. Just. Right. Now.

Forth's condition was no different. He threw the bag having their dinner on the couch.

The dinner could wait. He ran towards Beam and pinned him under himself on the bed.

He tasted those plump lips that were waiting for him for a long time. There was hunger, lust, passion, love, longing in every touch.

And after their steamy rounds till midnight, Forth fed Beam the dinner after reheating it in the oven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the whole weekend they spent together in their apartment with each other.

On Sunday evening Forth was massaging Beam's back after tidying the apartment and took care of their laundry.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll see. Maybe it's our take out dinner order. " Forth told Beam and patted his head. Beam nodded. Forth was about to get up from his seating when suddenly...

"Surprise!!!"  Beam and Forth heard the sound of someone screaming from the door.

Both of them were surprised to see their parents and their moms screaming like small kids. The fathers followed soon after the half running moms.

Forth was the first to get back from the shock. He didn't want their parents to see the marks he gave to Beam. He quickly slid the hoodie lying near the couch from Beam's head and made him wear it.

Beam saw his father keeping some take out orders on the coffee table. Must be the ordered food they had ordered.

"Mom?" Beam called him mom. "We already met last to last weekend Then why???...."

"Oh that!!! Well, I met my son that time... But... Now I'm here to see my and my friend's son in law."

"Huh?" Beam was confused but Forth understood. Everything. All of what it meant.

"To be straight to the point, I wasn't sure about what should I do and how to react to the thing you just started a couple of weeks before. You just came out like that. And told you had a boyfriend. I was so sure you were doing some prank on me. But something in your eyes was hard to resist."