The Crazy Doc Gang

3rd person POV

Beam felt lucky that his professor called off the important lecture and he only had two regular lectures on Monday. He had attended all the lectures this semester so missing one could not affect his grades or GPA. When he got Kit's message about the canceled lecture he texted Kit that he was busy and will meet them on Tuesday. He didn't want to lie to Kitty and Pha and he didn't actually!!! He didn't want to tell about him and Forth on phone. One because his voice was not... Umm... Because of screaming Forth's name for the uncountable times of course !!! And secondly, his friends won't believe him even if he said that.

Beam and Forth returned outside Beam's dorm at late night on Monday after having dinner on their way back.

When Forth stopped his car in front of the dorm Beam wanted this moment to stop. He hated how the weekend just passed so quickly. He wasn't feeling good at all to let Froth go. He wanted to ask Forth to stay but he knew that would surely lead them to do things that will make them tired. Beam already felt guilty for making Forth miss his classes for Monday. He just kept looking at Forth.

Forth's condition wasn't different. He too didn't want Beam to go. But he had to. Or else he won't be able to restrain himself from making love to Beam, claiming and marking him. He kept looking at those beaming eyes which were inviting him as well as stopping him to move closer to his addiction- beam's lips- at the same time.

"Beam..." Forth's call made a tickle in Beam's heart.

"Hmm" Was the only thing Beam could utter. Forth literary made him speechless.

"I'll go now..." Forth's words felt like a dagger stabbing his heart. Beam felt like he was too obsessed with Forth now. He could not even bear to leave Forth's side for a moment. He was addicted and stupidly in love with Forth.

"Hmm..." Beam hummed with paint of sadness. Forth understood Beam's struggle.

"Just a few hours?" Forth asked. Beam nodded. "How about I'll pick you up in the morning??" Forth asked and Beam's eyes beamed with joy. Forth looked at him dearly and leans towards his addiction. He pecked on those plump and still a bit swollen lips of Beam, which reminded him of the last session they did during their return journey. 

Beam grabbed his backpack from the back seat of the car and opened the door to get off the car. With little hope, he asked Forth, "Can we have breakfast together, tomorrow?"

"Your wish is my command master!!" Forth said like Genie which made Beam laugh. Forth was satisfied to be able to make the man he loved happy.

Beam got off the car and waved goodbye to Forth. Forth opened the car window and Beam curiously leaned down near the window and to his surprise, he got a peck on his cheek by Forth. His hands unconsciously touched his cheeks where Forth just pecked him.

"You're too much." Beam said and ran inside the dorm building. He couldn't believe he was the same person before the weekend or before meeting Forth and how Forth was able to turn him into a blushing teenage girl. 

Outside, Forth grinned happily, started the car engine and left for his dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam woke up early unlike his routine and left the dorm before even Kit would knock on his door to wake him up.

Kit knocked on Beam's door for few minutes. He got worried because Beam wasn't giving any reply. He immediately ran to his room and took the spare key from Beam's room. He opened the room and saw Beam's backpack that he carried with him on the couch. The bedsheets were not done showing that Beam slept there. He looked into the bathroom and realized that Beam might have left early. Beam usually goes early sometimes to eat breakfast at his favorite stall which is quite far from their dorm.