Shall we begin?

3rd Person POV

Beam was sitting on the couch after the awkward silence when Forth decided to open up the conversation.

"B... Beam?" Forth stuttered because he knew what he is up to say.

"HHh-huh?" Beam just looked at Forth.

"I.. Don't get me wrong."

"Huh?"

"Beam, we... I... You.."

"Forth." Beam looked into Forth's eyes and said," Why are you looking unconfident? Just say it."

"P-Promise me you won't get angry."

"I can't promise unless I hear it."

"...."

"Care to say?"

"I... Want... to... take... responsibility."

"HUH? of what?"

"About... What happened yesterday?"

"The fuck?" Beam got angry. "I won't get pregnant you fucker. And if you are saying it out of pity or something, just get the fuck out here."

"It's not..."

"Just get out." Beam cut Forth.

"Beam... I'm...." Forth wanted to explain but cut again by Beam. "Get out, Forth." Beam yelled and Forth saw how Beam's face turned red because of the anger.

****************************

Forth's POV

I got out of Beam's room after countless efforts to tell him what's on my mind. I tried to explain but he didn't let me so I got out.

I decided to meet him again tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran out of the class as soon as the bell for lunch break rang, on Monday morning. I started my bike and blasted it to the medical faculty. As I stopped my bike at the parking I saw Phana and Kit walking to Phana's car. Phana waved at me. I walked to them.

"What made you come here?"

"You won't believe it if I say it."

"Don't tell me you are here for girls..."

"More than that!!"

Phana tilted his head as if to question but before he could open his mouth I answered," I'm here for my love."

Kit who was listening to the conversation added, "I know you'll say you're here for Beam. To date your LOVE." And both Phana and Kit laughed.

"How do you know?" I asked in shock with my eyes opened wide.

"Won't fall for your prank again Mr Prankster," Phana said and shook his head. Now I was tongue-tied. Kit shook his head too and just got inside the car in the passenger seat. Phana too got inside the car on the driver's seat and started the car. I could only see them going.

"Sorry, I ruined your prank dude. See you." Phana said smirking and closed the car door.

I couldn't believe what just happened. They believed that I and Beam were boyfriends when we played a prank, just a few days ago and now when I said the truth, they ain't believing.

I shook my head and ran to the food court. It wasn't difficult enough to find Beam. He was literally beaming. The sun rays falling on his body which were passing through the trees were more than enough to make me go crazy. A smile crafted on my lips without my permission. I walked to his table.

"Hi," I said.

Beam who was having his lunch silently looked up.

"Can I join you?"

"No." He said and started eating. I stood there for a good time when he looked up and said, "What? Just get yourself another plate. I'm not going to share mine with you."

Oh! He's good? I mean we're good? I didn't dare to ask. I don't want to be thrown out of the medical food court. I walked to the stall, ordered my lunch, came back to his table and started eating my lunch.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

'To court you.' I wanted to say it but he'll get mad. "I was tired of having lunch at our food court."

"You could have gone outside with your boys. Why are you here? Alone?"

Shit. He's going to squeeze out the truth.

"Why can't I?"

"What do you mean?"

"This dish is delicious. I would ask my boys to have it if we crash here for a change."

He shook his head. He knew I was dodging his question.

"I'm going to meet the sponsors of the next event of our faculty near your favourite Korean restaurant," I said without looking at him.

"So?"

"Wanna come with me?" I looked at him.

"No." He said with cold eyes.

"Come on. This isn't the first time we are going there." I said.

He looked at me again.

"Never just the two of us." He said.

"We can..."

"Forth." I couldn't express the happiness to hear my name through his mouth. "No need." I said.

I looked at him to finish what he wants to say.

"You don't need to take any responsibility and if you're here to ask me if you can court me then please don't push it harder. We can be friends like we used to be. I'm not a woman and I'm not going to get pregnant. Just forget it as past."

I smiled.

"Now don't you dare say that it was a prank."
He was too angry.

"It isn't. But I truly want to..."

"I said NO."

"You're scared that you would fall in love with me if I court you?"

"The fuck?" He cursed.

"Then... Let me court you for a month and then you decide."

He looked at me with cold eyes.

"3 weeks?" No change in expressions.

"2 weeks final. Start from today."

He gave a long sigh. "Whatever."

"Yeeeehhhhh!!"

He looked at me again but didn't give me cold eyes.

Good sign.

"I'll be free at 4. When are your class going to end?"

"At 6."

"I'll wait for you then."

"Your meeting with the sponsor..."

"Lam will handle it if I do his part of work."

"...."

"I'll be waiting till you come."

Beam's POV

"I'll be waiting till you come." He said and left. I could only see his back.

Why this guy is so irresistible? He won't take NO for anything. I insulted him yesterday but he came again... He indeed is... I felt ashamed of my rude behaviour. I shouldn't have been that rude.

*************************