Was it Love?

A/N
It was supposed to be a 4-5 chapter story but I get too involved when I started writing each chapter. I think we are near the end... Should I end it in the next chapter?

Let me know what do you think!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Beam and Forth were in Beam's dorm after having their dinner date.

Forth came out of the bathroom after taking shower. The first view in front of his eyes was alluring Beam with his still wet hair after his shower. He couldn't stop himself and jumped into the bed. Beam was looking at their pictures on the 'ForthBeam' IG account.

Forth pecked on Beam's hair and sat beside him.

"Forth... Look at this." Beam chirped in his cute voice and looked at Forth with his sparkling eyes. Forth couldn't stop himself from locking their lips and sucking on Beam's plump and juicy lips. Beam couldn't resist Forth's demanding kiss. He allowed Forth to enter by parting his lips. Beam put his hands on Forth's shoulder to push him a bit because he couldn't breathe.

(No mature content ahead 😜 Let them talk first.)

Forth sat beside Beam who was panting hard.

"Sorry!!" Forth looked at his love and continued, "What were you showing?"

Beam was silent and pouting.

"Aww!!! Baby stop pouting!!! Why are you seducing me??" Forth asked. Beam added a raised eyebrow to his previous look. It was very hard for Forth to resist himself now. Beam was still looking at Forth with the same look. He wanted to eat Beam right at that moment but he didn't want to force himself on Beam.

"Baby!!! Are you sulking??" Forth enquired. Beam looked in opposite direction. Forth sat closer to Beam and snuggled to Beam's neck.
"Beam!!!"

"...."

"Baby..." Forth was shocked to find out that tears were rolling down Beam's eyes.

Forth turned face in front of his.

"You didn't like when I kissed you??"

Beam shook his head.

"Did you feel like I was forcing myself on you?"

Beam shook his head.

"Ohhh!!! You wanted me to see the picture on your phone?"

Beam didn't do anything. Forth grabbed Beam's phone.

Beam went to the balcony and sat on one of the bean bags there. Forth followed him. As Forth too sat on the bean bag next to Beam, Beam gathered the words to express himself.

"You... " Beam said," I... " Forth was more than attentive to whatever Beam was going to say.

"I'm all ears dear... Just say it!!" Forth assured Beam by putting his hand on Beam's. "I'll do anything you like or I won't do anything you don't like. Just order it."

"I wasn't angry... Or sad..." he looked at Forth.

"I just... Remembered... When we met for the first time... I... Somehow... I don't know... But... I felt attracted towards you back then... "

Forth was flabbergasted to hear that. "Since then?? You liked me, since then???" His eyes shone with happiness but soon it turned sad... "But you..."

"I was a moron... I was as straight as an arrow that time but you... I felt something different when I saw you..." Beam was looking at the sky. "I could only wish to turn the time back and give my feelings some chance. In my confusion, I wasted a year... If only I had realized soon we would have been together and maybe celebrating our one year anniversary." He chuckled. Beam put his head on Forth's shoulder blade.

"So... You weren't angry or sad?" Forth asked and Beam nodded. "I thought you hate me or something!!" Beam laughed at that. "How could I?" Beam asked back to Forth while laughing. "I have the world's best boyfriend." Forth chuckled.

"What about you?" Beam asked Forth. "Did you ever feel anything back then for me?"

"To be honest, I was in love with you since then... But... Y-You were..." Forth was stuttering," I-I saw you once w-when you... pulled a g-girl for a... Q-Quickie... One day after practice... And... That day I knew... I don't have any chance and... From that day I decided to be your friend." Now, Beam was feeling uneasy. If only he had not pulled that girl at the same time when Forth was watching him... and... now he could not even undo it. 

"Do you remember the pranks we played?? I knew you like playing it so I helped you in those just to be close with you..." Forth confessed.

"I came up with new pranks every time just so that you'll come and spend your time with me. " Beam said.

"Why didn't you tell me about your feelings?"

"I didn't know..." Beam said, " But... when... During this Moons and Star competition... I wanted to... But... You liked Wayo..."

"I didn't... I never liked him in a romantic way... He was just like you... I mean, less cute, less handsome but somehow I thought he could make me forget you..."

"I tried to suppress my feelings until the Competition day... And from that day... I felt strongly attracted towards you... And I subconsciously gave you the chance..."

"If only I knew, I would have never given up on you..."

Beam put his palm on Forth's lips. "I understand... Promise me... From now on... You'll never let me go..."

Forth then pecked on Beam's palm which was covering his lips. Then he kissed on the backside of Beam's hand and then moved upwards to Beam's shoulder by trailing his kisses on his hand and arm. He marked Beam on his neck with a dark purple mark as Beam was moaning his name.

Forth seemed unstoppable now. He lifted Beam bridal style in his arms and closed the door by kicking it with his leg.

He put Beam on the bed and started tasting Beam more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, Beam woke up with massive back pain. As he tried to get up his body aches become worse and he ended up screaming "aah" which woke Forth up too.

"What is it Beam...???" Forth was curious to know but soon realized that Beam needs rest. He held Beam in his arms to take him to the bathroom to take a shower but Beam asked him to prepare a bathtub for him with lukewarm water. The tub bath then turned into another hot session making Beam and Forth skip their classes that day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Next chapter will be the last one...