Dating?

3rd Person POV

"Welcome Nongs." The girl in the restaurant greeted Forth and Beam.

"Your favorite menu Nong'?" The girl asked Beam.

Beam looked at her with a confused expression and so did Forth.

She said the menu started from appetizers to dessert. It included Forth and Beam's favorite dishes.

"Thank you. But how did you know what we were going to order P'?" Beam asked.

"Oh come on, All the staff here knows you. Only idiots could forget these handsome faces." She said.

Forth placed his hand on Beam's hand which was on the table. He was jealous. He looked at Beam. The girl went.

"It's weird. I didn't know we came here that often." Beam chuckled.

"Yeah." Forth was looking at Beam. He heard Beam but his eyes were locked on Beam's lips. He enjoyed how his lips moved while talking. Beam saw it and his cheeks felt hot.

"Forth."

"Hmm"

"You are being too obvious."

"Hmm?"

"Stop looking at me like that."

"You are adorable." Forth said while looking at each and every part on Beam's face.

"Stop flirting."

"I'm the one courting you here." Forth said. He turned his face. And saw some people looking at Beam. "I'm so not going to take you to any public place next time, for a date!!"

"Huh??" Beam didn't get what Forth intended to say.

"I'm dying of jealousy."

Beam smiled and blushed.

"If I decide to keep you only for myself, then will I be called as possessive?"

"Of course." Beam said. "Now, stop saying... Or better... Don't say anything."

"Nong... Here is the complimentary red wine from the restaurant. Special offer for couples."

"We..." Beam shook his head and was about to say something but Forth put his hand on Beam's thigh under the table which stopped him.

"Thank you P'." Forth said.

Soon the order came and they both enjoyed their food. Forth enjoyed the most beautiful view in front of his eyes along with the food.

While paying the bill the girl came again and smiled at them. "I knew from the start that you both will end up together." Beam's eyes widened. "All the best for your journey na!!"

"Thanks once again P." Forth thanked her and went to the car with Beam as if nothing serious happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday

Beam and Forth went to a place nearby Beam's dorm for breakfast.

And... Again...

"Nice to see you together P's." The girl who served food complimented the couple.

Beam went to Engineering Food court for lunch since Forth had some work regarding SOTUS.

"Okay, this could be just misunderstanding.' Beam thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday

Beam was busy during lunch break and so was Forth so they decided to meet after school hours.

They went to the ice cream shop near their university.