He's Cute

A/N

I wanted to post it later on but I'm scared, the plot I have in mind will be altered if I wait for too long. So... Here it is...

Enjoying my Christmas doing my favourite work - Writing !!!!

Enjoy reading...

Let's Find Out WHO'S THE CUTE KID.

*************************************

FORTH'S POV

It was 8 in the morning when I woke up with some slight headache due to yesterday's hangover. I looked at my both sides only to find myself lying alone on the bed. 

'Was that a dream?

Beam and I...

Did I hallucinate?

Sure not!!

Then... Where is he?

Did I just lose him because of last night?

He asked for it himself... Didn't he?

Shit!!! We did it raw... We weren't prepared.

He must be hurt.'

I remembered how he tried so hard to convince Beam that he was drunk and we shouldn't do it, but Beam kept on saying that he was okay and he really wanted it. Well, If you are hungry and the food is kept in front of you, would you reject it? I surely can't. I lost all the patience I had and turned my beast mode on. 

.

.

I walked downstairs to see some wasted boys and Lam in his tidy clothes. Lam sure had taken his bath.

"He went an hour ago." Lam said as he saw me looking for someone here and there. He went to kitchen platform. "Want some French Toasts ?"

"I... No... Thanks." I said and hurried to the door as I booked a cab to reach Beam's condo. I had sent him there a couple of times, but I didn't go up. Never. We'll see.

I asked the driver to stop the cab just to get some medicines from the drug store. Some pain killers for Beam actually and some ointment to cure his... Ahm (cough) his ass. The curious look of the woman in the store annoyed me. Well, I handed her the money silently and took the cab again. I made a stop again to buy some porridge.

It sure wasn't easy to convince the guard in the building to give me Beam's room number. He finally agreed when I had showed him our picture on IG. I could see how he smiled and immediately told me the room number. Seriously? Fucking seriously? Was it that simple to get his room number? Just showing a picture? It was just our picture on the beach when we had gone for a trip last year with our friends. And ... I was holding him in my arms, we both were laughing while looking at each other and his legs were slightly lifted above the sand and everyone was laughing too, just like us.

"You sure you want to meet him?" The guard asked. I nodded.

"Be careful. And, all the best." The guard said as I started running to the lift.

"Huh?" I turned and halted my steps to get what I just heard.

"Mr. Baramee doesn't allow any uninvited guest" He smiled. Did he just challenge me? "Even his parents don't go up until they have appointment?"

This guy doesn't meet his parents without appointment? Who is he? A VIP? Whatever. I have already invaded his "personal space". So... this place is nothing.