Do Me

🎅🎄☃️ Merry Christmas!!! ☃️🎄🎅

3rd Person POV

Beam was sitting with Kit and Phana in a bar on Friday night. Beam and Phana were teasing Kit using Ming's name. Kit sure was in love with Ming but refusing like hell. The pink dust on his cheeks after listening to Ming's name was enough to tell them that Kit was acting !!

Forth entered the same bar with his friends. Beam's warm laughter caught everyone's attention at the bar. Forth was just one of them who adored Beam from a distance. Phana's eye shield was protecting Beam from the hungry eyes of boys but girls were more persistent. Girls came one after other but Beam was refusing them.

Phana and Kit were amused but happy enough that Beam wasn't playing a Playboy today. It was months after all three of them were having drinks together.

Phana went to the washroom and got Wayo's call.

"You rejected the hottest girl just now, Beam." Kit said.

"Didn't interest me!"

"She was just your type."

"You know my type better than me, Kit?" Beam raised his eyebrow with sharp eyes.

Fuck!! Is Beam angry? Kit was scared of Beam's angry mode. Beam wouldn't throw any punch but would give a silent treatment if someone pisses him off. Kit was thinking and he asked hesitantly, "A-are y-you angry, Beam?"

"...."

"I... Didn't mean to..." "Beam... Soo..." Kit was scared of Beam's anger because angry Beam was hard to please.

"Ghyahhaahahaa" Beam laughed again.

"Shiya Beam... Even after so many years, I don't get it when you're lying and when you're genuine." Kit.

"Ohhh!! Poor Kitty!!" Beam exclaimed.

Kit smacked on Beam's head. Pha came running after finishing the call.

"Kit. We gotta go. Ming..."

"What happened to him.?"

"Umm... He's unwell and if you don't take care of your boyfriend my boyfriend had to take care of him because of which, he won't come to my dorm."

"You're mean Phaaa" Kit said. Phana just cared about Wayo and his lovely time when Ming really needed attention and care.

"Just go and take care of him. I will pick up Wayo from there." Phana said to Kit.

"Okay. Let's go Beam." Kit replied.

"??" Beam looked at them with amused expressions.

"You wanna stay here alone?" Phana asked.

"Do you think I'm a kid??" Beam questioned Phana.

"We came together and we'll go together." Ordered Phana.

"Just go already. What am I supposed to do when you'll play lovely-dovely with your boyfriend.?

"Aren't you rejecting girls after girls??" Kit asked while putting his hands in his waist.

"Because I didn't get someone I'll get interested in!?"

"Let's go Pha. He's not gonna listen." Kit gave up on Beam.

"Aww... Someone is worried about his boyfriend." Beam teased Kit.

Kit smacked Beam's head again.

"Take him with you Phaaa... He'll make me dumb by smacking my head again and again."

"Okay. But don't get drunk much."

"Okay, Por." Beam teased Pha.

Pha and Kit left shaking their heads. Beam!! He's such a tease!

******************

Forth was sitting with his friends. Hot as well as cute girls were approaching Forth and his friend's table but none was interested in those girls. The boys were sure tough to please.

Forth's friends were drinking like there's no tomorrow while Forth was busy looking at Beam who was teasing his friends.

As soon as Pha and Kit went, Beam held his beer in his hand and drank a sip with empty eyes.

"Want a company?"

Beam was startled by a known voice. He turned his head to see the face. And... His face suddenly started feeling hot. He turned his head.

"Why don't you join us there." Forth said, pointing at the table where his friends were sitting.

Beam turned his head to see Forth and then to his hand which was pointing to a table.

"Coming?"

Beam nodded.

For the whole night Beam was just laughing at the jokes of Forth and his friends even if he didn't get some of them. He just gulped one Beer can after another.

Soon, all along with Beam were wasted but only Forth and Lam were sober. They had the strength to wake them all up and make them walk to Lam's car, the only ride they shared to come to the bar. Forth stopped the car in the parking lot of Lam's house.

Forth and Lam had to wake them up to get off. As soon as they entered they slept on the couch, carpet, floor wherever they feel like. They literally threw their bodies there. 

Forth looked at Beam who was leaning on the frame of the main door.

"Take him to the guest room on the first floor." Lam who was about to sleep said to Forth.

Forth nodded.

"Let's go." Forth said as he held Beam's right arm on his left shoulder walking side by side.

Beam let Forth lead him to the staircase, then to the room and then till the bed. Forth tugged him in the duvet. Forth looked at Beam's eyes which were looking at Forth.

Forth turned and started walking to the door when Beam suddenly said...

"You're going too?"

"Huh??" Forth turned to see Beam.

Beam smiled sadly.

"What do you mean by 'too' ??"

"My friends left me for their boyfriends and now you... Just go... Maybe I'm too drunk..." Said Beam and turned his head to the opposite side of Forth.

Forth sat beside Beam.

"Beam?" Forth held Beam's chin and turned his face in front of his. He saw some tears lined in Beam's eyes and as he blinked the tears started running down his cheeks. Forth didn't know what to do. He cupped Beam's face in his palms and dropped a peck on both cheeks.

Beam wasn't shocked. He didn't even realize what happened. His hands moved in reflex to hold on to Forth's arms. He looked in Forth's eyes.

Forth leaned towards Beam's face and kissed Beam's lips. Beam deepened it.

Soon it turned out as a hot make-out session.

And suddenly Beam said, "Let's do it."

"I've never been done before..." Forth thought that Beam is going to do him. 

"Do me!" Beam said as he pulled Forth above him. 

******************

A/N

I don't know how to write smut or adult content. So... I won't write it...