Just Official !

3rd Person POV

Ming was the first to reach the crazy doc gang. He grabbed his fiancé from the back of his waist and filled his ears with a soft name called "PKitkat?" Kit was too shy to run behind Beam and Phana as Ming was holding him. He hid his flustered face behind his palms. 

Ming forced him to sit beside him and joined the table. He saw the empty plates.

"You had lunch?" Ming asked. Kit nodded. He suddenly remembered he had fixed a lunch date with Ming after breakfast. His face worried.

"I'm sorry. Do you want to eat here? I'll accompany you. I mean... I can sit..." Kit was so shy and scared and worried at the same time. Ming was no more his nong but his fiancé now so he had decided to be nicer to Ming. Beam and Phana could only laugh at the sudden change in their angry Kitty.

But soon Beam's laughter was stopped by a surprise peck on his right cheek. He looked at his right side.

"Hiii love!!" Forth greeted him.

Beam was the one blushing without realizing his surrounding.

Phana, Kit and Ming were shocked and then looked at each other. Then started laughing.

Beam came to reality. He and Forth looked at each other with confusion.

"You can't play a prank on us with the same prank!!! " Said Phana.

"..." Beam and Forth were blank. And then they realiszd what it meant.

"It's no more a prank!!" Forth said. "We're official."

"As if we could believe. Play harder." Said Phana.

Forth just shrugged. "Would you prefer some Ice cream after lunch?" He asked Beam in a soft voice as he saw the empty plates on the table. Beam nodded.

"You... Did you eat ???.... Your lunch?" Beam asked.

"I'm still feeling full after eating your portion of steaks in the morning for breakfast." Forth informed.

Kit looked at Ming and so did Ming. "We're not gonna fall for your prank anymore P'!!" Said Ming.

Forth looked at Beam in his eyes dearly with a thin smile and pink dust crept on Beam's cheeks without his permission.

"Let's go." Beam said still with his blush. It was noticed by Kit.

"Wait." Kit ordered. "I need an explanation." He looked at Beam. Beam looked back at him.

Kit left his place and stood beside Beam. "This." He pointed at Beam's cheeks. "Is something I saw for the first time on your face. What's it??"

Beam looked at Forth with a face screaming for help. Forth just smiled again making it worse. His blush reached his ears. He put his face on the table to hide his face and covered it with his hands.

"Geez !!! What did you do to him Forth?" Kit asked pretended to be worried but Beam was sure he was teasing him.

"Are you really boyfriends this time?? I'm not going to ask again even if you do your business in front of us to play any kind of prank." Kit asked.

"I'm telling you guys last time. We're dating and we're boyfriends already." Forth said.

"Oh my god!!! That's good news..." Kit stopped right between his happy screaming and continued, "I should be the angry one now Beam. You didn't tell me anything."

"It happened just two days before." Beam said with his face still hiding between his hands on the table.

"Awww." Kit ruffled Beam's hair. "How did you tame this trouble, Forth?" Kit asked. Beam held his head up and retorted, "I'm not a trouble." With a cute pout.

All laughed at it. Forth then told how they ended up together after the prank.

"Seriously, We were shocked when you told us before a week that you were dating with that kissing greeting on lips!" Phana said and continued "We thought you realized your one-year-old love a week ago. But here you are!!!"

"What do you mean by one-year-old love?" Beam asked confusedly.

"We thought... Ummm... Weren't you both in love since our first year?" Now Phana was the one confused.

"What first year?" Forth and Beam asked in unison.

"Seriously guys? Do you live in an alternate universe?" Kit asked them sarcastically.

Beam's face only showed question marks all over it.

Kit opened his phone and showed them an IG account. "Here."

Beam and Forth gave it a look and hell !!! There was a hashtag called ForthBeam. There were loads of pictures of them together. They kept on scrolling and it wasn't ending for a long time.

"Seriously guys... I thought you just got back your unrequited love."  Kit said amusedly.

"Didn't you love each other since the beginning?" Phana asked Forth and Beam and they were shocked to hear what Phana said.

"Not only the students of our university but all the people in our usual eating places, the people at our usual bar also thought that you were a thing back then." Kit gave extra information.

"You're playing a prank right?" Beam wanted to confirm.

"These pictures are dated a year ago. Who plays pranks for years?" Kit.

Beam wanted to ask Forth something but Phana interrupted the talk.

"Professor Aunty just walked towards the class. Let's run or she'll shower us with a hell of discipline lecture not to forget she will mark our absence if we reach 5 mins late." Beam and Kit grabbed their bags along with Phana and soon Ming and Forth were left in the medical food court with empty stomachs.

Growwwwlllll !!! Said Forth and Ming's stomach and they laughed.

"Let's eat some leftovers from our food court. Medicals don't serve after their lunch break." Said Ming and they laughed again leaving the food court which brought so many new things into light that afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

The next chapter will be the last one, Most probably !!!

So... What do you think?? Should I end it ??

And one more thing... How many of you saw Hotel Star the series??? The only thing I liked about it was - it ended. They didn't show anything they showcased in their trailer. And the only TaeTee moment was when Akk(Tee) sacrifice his winning position for Tone(Tae) because of "friendship".😒 Not even KimCop were a thing in that series. I would never have watched it if Tee and Tae weren't cast in that series.