Just Thinking !!

A/N

Hey friends, a short chapter is on its way.

I hope you enjoy it.

Third Person POV

Beam was doing his assignment in the evening when he suddenly stopped writing and unlocked his phone. He opened the photo gallery on his phone and started scrolling down. He was disappointed to see only his pictures on his phone. He exited the photo app and started scrolling down in IG. His hands stopped when he saw a recent photo posted by Ming with his second and third-year seniors with the second year Moon of Engineering- Forth and third-year Moon Kongpob. Ming was standing in the middle, Kongpob with his third year hazers on his right and Forth, with the second year hazers on his left.

Beam remembered how Forth went inside the room where all the moons and stars were sitting and waiting for the result of the competition. Forth told them that the last round is the essay round and only the star or moon who will write the best essay will win the title. Beam gave each one of them a paper and pen to write an essay on their experience during these past two weeks of the competition. Forth asked them to give an eye-catchy title to their essay too. Poor moons and stars were so serious at that time that they literally started writing an essay on their experience with shaking hands because of nervousness. When they wrote almost half a page, a volunteer student crashed inside the room and told them to come on the stage for the results which made them realize they have been put in a prank. "Ghyaaahhaaaaa" Beam remembered how Forth and he laughed at those poor under pressure kids. Beam smiled after remembering it.

Beam saw the picture on his phone and remembered how Forth was looking more handsome in real than in this photo. But Forth was looking most handsome when his tan skin was gleaming with beads of his sweat when they ... Kissed. He felt the blood rushing to his cheeks and soon he felt it burning.

He went straight to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror only to see the blushing Beam.

"Fuck you Beam Baramee. You're blushing by just watching the picture of For-......" He shouted angrily at his reflection in the mirror in his mind. He wanted to curse the reflection more because it was getting more red after saying half of HIS name!!

He didn't know what was happening to him. His mind and body were reacting exactly opposite on the same picture. His mind was cursing him because his heart started beating a bit faster, his cheeks were turning red and his hands were getting cold. He turned on the tap, put his hands under the running water. He washed his face till it matched his complexion.

Beam made a note in his mind not to watch any of Forth's pictures ever again.

***********

Forth was playing games on his phone when he heard girls giggling and saying, Beam. He didn't know if the girls really took his name or Forth just heard it!

Since Monday afternoon after having lunch at the medical food court and kissing Beam once again, Beam's thoughts were lingering in his mind. He couldn't stop thinking about those pink lips. The lips which landed first on his pouting lips, the lips which were soft, juicy, inviting and hungry! Beam's scent, his pale skin as if he has milk instead of blood in his body, his soft skin, those eyes and... "Aahhh!!! Stop it, you idiot! he is your friend. And that was just a prank!!" Forth scolded himself because his blood was rushing downwards without his will. "How can you just get aroused by thinking of him you jerk?"

"He is just your Prank partner." said forth to himself. "And a good friend too." He added. "Girls drool over him." Forth said to himself, "So do you!" his mind reminded him.

"If only can I undo the things I would ... I would have fucked him without his consent." Forth thought. "That's called rape, you jerk! You could have not shown him your pouted lips. And that would have been better."

"Wait!!! He kissed me first!!!"

"But I asked for it.!!!"

"He didn't know."

"Still he kissed me."

Forth held his head in his hands to stop this self-talk.

He took his phone and called Beam. But the women on the phone announced "Med students are busier than Engineering students."

"Fuck!! She knew it too?" She could have said like usually, just like... "The number you're calling is busy. Please try again later?" 

***************

A/N

So?? Good??