Sorry

A/N: I'm really sad today. I had written a whole chapter with more than 1500 words and since it wasn't saved, I lost it. All of it. I don't know if I would put the same words or not.
:(

******************************************

3rd Person POV

Beam, Phana and Kit were sitting in their classroom, waiting for their professor to arrive.

"So, how was the date?" Phana asked.

"Date?" Beam didn't get what he said

"With your love!!!" Kit said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh... Pretending that you don't know."

"We know your prank."

"Play harder Beam. We won't fall for your prank. You can't fool us using Forth."

"What prank?"

"Your date with Forth."

"He wasn't here for a date." Beam was about to say,' He was asking to court me.' But he didn't and luckily the professor arrived

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam chuckled as he saw Phana rushing to fetch Wayo from his faculty after finishing the lectures. And Kit pretended to be pissed off when Ming came to pick him up but he went with Ming.

Beam was walking towards his car when he remembered Forth said, 'Ill be waiting for you.'

Beam's POV

Who am I fooling? Forth won't come. Don't wait for him. He might be playing a prank again.

Since last Saturday, so many things have changed. I didn't do it with any girl but a guy. That too Forth. And something between us suddenly changed. Like we didn't remain just friends. We ain't fuck buddies. Is this just a fling? I was too harsh with him yesterday. He brought me medicines and food and... I just threw him outside. And yet, he came. With smile. He's just too good for me even if I think about him that way which I'm sure not gonna happen. But really, he's too good, kind, loving, caring and soft too. And how could I forget... Too cute...

I saw standing near my car when I heard a voice from my back side. Yeah. Familiar one. His voice.

"Waiting for me?"

I turned around and saw something I won't forget ever. A man in a black T-shirt with a white cogwheel and SOTUS printed on it, with a blue half sleeves jacket and ripped black jeans to complete a badass look. The beads of sweat on his face and neck, his heavy breaths but his smile... Uuhhhh !!! What am I even thinking.

"Can we use your car for date today? I don't have ride."

"No." His face immediately turned pale, hearing this. I maintained my cold expressions. Let me enjoy. He almost gets scared of those expressions of mine. I was laughing inside.

"I... We... Lam has it... I can explain... "

"You shouldn't ask someone out if you don't have a ride, you know??"  I cut him.

"No.... No... Please... Listen please. " He pleaded.

"Why did you even come if you don't have a ride?" His tensed expressions were something I enjoyed!!! I couldn't control my laugh.

And he understood I teased him.

"Oh... You wanna laugh??" Was the only thing I heard because the next moment he started tickling me on my stomach, sides, waist and I couldn't hold it.