Chapterish 50

"Les go to zee hottub!" Trix slurs.

"OK. OK. We'll go." Travis says, shaking his head at me behind Trix's back. He mouths no way.

He's laughing at her. I'm laughing at him laughing at her. He takes such good care of her it hurts.

"I thinks I'm magic. I'm a wizard or a witches," Trix slurs.

"A witches? Are you a good witch or or a bads witch?" I laugh at her.

"You're a goods witch," she giggles through her hair.

"Room?" Brooks's whisper is muffled against my hair.

I squeeze his hand in mine.

"We're going back," he tells Travis.

"Fine! Havfuun." Trix slurs again, kissing my cheek.

"Yous too!"

We cross the bonfire pit in the center of the village. Our breath escapes our mouths in spirals of steam. The cold is sobering.

"Where is YOUR room?" I ask Brooks, slightly leaning against him.

"Where's yours?" He mumbles into my lips.

We're half-walking/half-stumbling kissing on the way back to the room. Holy shit, why did I wear tissue paper for a top?

"I asked you first," I say, crossing my arms. He never answers!

"My room is your room."

"What!? HA-HA. You didn't gets your own room did you?" OMG. Dead.

"I figured we didn't need two." Brooks laughs at the shock clearly displayed on my drunken face. "Figured you'd share. Won't you?"

"You really-ly think highly of yourselfs, huh?" I hate that I love he just assumes we'll end up sleeping together. Not wrong, but still.

"I think about the same of myself as you do. Which seems pretty high now that I think about it." Brooks nods.

"You are so ugh! Annoying and presumps-tuous!" I shout.

"I like to think of it as hopeful."

"Where's all your stuffs? Where've have you been changing?" Seriously!

"Left everything in Trav's room." He shrugs. Like this should be obvious information.

"And what if I hadn't come?" I tease, planting a phantom kiss on his lips. "What then, huh?"

Brooks lets out a huge sigh and hangs his head to mine. He swings me by the arm into his chest. "Then I wouldn't have come."

We kiss long and probably sloppily in the square. There's hardly anyone around to judge us, but I wouldn't care anyway. I'd judge them for judging us. Brooks's hands start to move down my back. My heart starts to race. His hands start to tighten. Even through my winter coat I can feel his strong hands gripping my butt. My breath quickens.

"So where's our room?" His voice comes out in a steamy whisper.

I laugh and cross the walkway heading for a line of snow-capped roofs. Our ski-in ski-out room backs up to the side of the slope next to the bonfire. I laugh as Brooks throws me over his shoulder and opens the sliding door.

It's oddly quiet. Compared to the raucous floor of the nightclub I'm almost sure we could hear a pin drop. We could hear each other's heartbeats.

"Alls to ourselves." I smirk at him in the semi-darkness.

"Just the way I like it." He drops me onto the bed.

We change quickly. Brooks holds out his hand. He's sitting on the edge of the bed smiling. I cross the room and stop in front of him. He's wearing his gray gym shorts and nothing else. I'm wearing my satin purple nighty compliments of Trix. I laugh now.

He pulls me into his lap and slides the strap down my shoulder. His thumb rubs my nipple until it's hard. FUCK. You'd think I'd get used to this. Used to him.

Brooks backs up on the bed and sits against the headboard. I crawl into his lap and resume kissing his face off. The entire day is under our belt. Pent up. The hot tub. The nightclub. The dancing. Booze. Drugs. Lust. Not sure which is the dominant influencer right now.

"Fuck Brooks." I breathe into his hair. He continues sucking on my tits.

"We should've been fucking for years." Brooks mumbles into my chest. He tangles his fist in my hair again. God I love that.

"We are now." I try to lower my hips onto him. I am ready. I am soaked for him.

"No." He stops me.

Brooks raises my hips gently off him and slides underneath me. He stops right between my thighs. I'm literally sitting on his face. THE DREAM GUYS.

I moan at his kiss. At his eagerness to taste me. My nipples could cut the glass on our stormproof windows. I lightly press my body forward into it. He tightens his hands on my hips and squeezes. I look down. Fuck it's hot watching him eat me.

I lean forward again into his mouth and then back.

"Fuck my mouth." Brooks says staring into my eyes.

Holy. Actual. Fuck.

Brooks's right hand finds my clit. His tongue moves front to back, back to front. In and out. His left hand reaches around and slides down my ass until it's inside it.

My body contracts. I smash one hand into the headboard for support. My other grabs his hair and presses his face into me.

"Fuck!" The only word I know. Only word left in my obliterated brain.

I grind into him. He responds by rubbing faster and going deeper. His finger is rimming my ass. Holy fuck. The goddamn pleasure I didn't know existed.

Kids. Try this at home.

I move faster. My hips back and forth. He wanted it. He gets it. I'm fucking his mouth. I twist his hair in my fingers.

"I'm gonna cum." I almost squeal, my breathing heavy.

Brooks replies by squeezing his hands tighter where they are. I am dissolving at his touch. His wet kisses making me wetter. His other finger still rubbing my asshole. I'm going to fucking lose it. I can't stop from almost screaming.

I come on his fucking face. In his fucking hands. Even after I almost fall on top of him with pleasure he finishes cleaning every inch of me. Brooks slides from under me and turns me on my back. He smiles and kisses me deep. I can taste myself on his lips.

I have to pant to breathe through him.

"I want to fuck your mouth." He breathes into me.

"Seems fair," I shrug. I want him to fuck my mouth. I slink down keeping eye contact the entire time.

He's on his knees and palms. I stop under his bridge pose and pull his shorts down over his tush. He falls out. I swear fucking bigger than he's ever been. Brooks is warm and already salty. I'm reminded of our first night at the cabana. The taste of the ocean on his skin. Fuck it drove me wild.

It still does.

I lie flat on my back and pull him slowly to my mouth. I run my nails along the underside of his thighs until I reach his ass. I dig my nails into him. He moves faster.

My one hand is steady at the base of his dick. I move the other down his ass. Brazen moment. Can't really gauge it, but fuck it. He did it.

I hear his moans from the headboard region. Fuck it's hot.

I'd do this all day every day. All night every night.

"Enough," Brooks says, his voice raspy.

He moves us so fast I don't know how he did it. Next thing I know he's sitting on the bed and pulling me on top of him. I am literally sitting in his lap. He pushes me down on him and I can't control my screams. His hands feel so strong and rough on my hips and he feels so strong and rough beneath me. I kiss his absolutely perfect lips. I kiss every inch of them. I kiss every inch of his face. Our hair is flying between us and both of us are panting. It's so dark I couldn't see anything if I wanted to. But I don't need to see when I can feel. I am guided by him and he by me.

I can feel us coming down from the booze and drug high only to begin riding another high. Each other.