Chapter 2: Haiba Lev

"So you're telling me that you found a mad lion in your backyard and you were able to tame it in exchange for a wounded forearm?" The green haired guy ask (Y/N) who just pretty much replied a simple yes. I roared in agreeing with her.

Before anything else, I will say that I have no idea how I turned into a lion on that day of Kuroo's breakup.

It's glad to see that (Y/N) moved on pretty fast and she's doing well, and I finally got to meet her best friend that Kuroo always talks about. He said his hair looks like cabbage and he's mad, but I don't think so.

"Since I'm the one who found it, I'm naming it Ricky!" (Y/N) chirped, the green haired boy just sighs and pats her head. The boy approached me while I just stood still, his voice does sound familiar. The green headed man approached me cautiously, as a sign that he is also apprachable like (Y/N).

"I knew you would come.. but that doesn't mean to hurt my best friend.." He scolded me like I was his pet dog.

I'm a lion it is actually weird to have it as a pet.

"Senku.. I'm fine really.." (Y/N) said from behind and went beside me. "When I saw him, his eyes were red.. it's like he's scared and uncontrollable.." She starts to stroke my hair or fur rather. "It's asking for help.." She faced to Senku.

I'll admit. Even if I just met this Senku guy with (Y/N), their bond is amazing. When (Y/N) is in Nekoma, she doesn't talk to anyone except Kuroo and us. Since I'm new, I don't think she noticed me or she knows me which is a sad part for me.

"Alright, Snow White. You'll be my assistant for today." I saw her eyes how it sparkled and I licked Senku as a matter of thanks.

Though when I'm human it's like I'm kissing him-

uhm let's not think to that point shall we? I'm a lion afterall..

She hugged Senku with their cheeks nuzzled together. Even if she's my crush, I'm not jealous at all. I mean, they're really good friends and that (Y/N) is happy means I'm happy too.

"Does your mum know?" Senku asked ask he's the first one to break the hug. (Y/N) sweatdropped and nodded, scratching the back of the neck. "Funny story.. I woke up and she already loves him. She's the one who told me that the lion is a boy and she play with it a while ago morning. She wants to keep it too, but mum and I are always out of the house." She sighs, Senku laughed at her and patted her head.

"Well, Aunt Rosie is a zoologist. Can't blame her when she actually has a lion in her house. Wait til Byakuya knows about it." Senku lets out a laugh that She just smiled at her best friend.

"Now going back to you.. we're gonna run a lot of tests with you now that (Y/N) is here." Senku chuckles and the two of them went to wear their lab gowns and other stuff.

~ ~ ~

"Man, that was really tiring, cabbage head."

"At least we finished our agenda for today." Senku protested as the 3 of us are walking home. Suddenly, my stomach grumbled, followed by (Y/N)'s then Senku's.

"Byakuya is making dinner. Wanna join?" Senku asked and we both nodded. "Sure. I'll just change clothes first and take Ricky a bath. you should as well because we all smell.." (Y/N) giggles and Senku just gave her a weird look.

After that we went separate ways with Senku. "I wonder how you turned into a lion.. but it's not bad to have a pet like you since I'm always lonely at home and Senku is also a busy man." I just roared, not loud, just to let her know that I got that.

"You're a smart one. Maybe it's God's blessing for me to have you.." She stops walking which made me stop too. "For the past few days, I couldn't sleep well.. until you came yesterday.. I had the most comfortable sleep for once in these days.." I can hear her voice cracking and I grew concerned. "I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and I don't know where I went wrong.. is it because of me that he didn't like me anymore? Every night I always think about if I'm good enough as a person. Every day, I would show everyone that I'm doing alright, but deep inside I feel like I'm not." I gave a gentle roar to reach her that I'm here for you. She gasped as she looked at me in the eyes, tears finally flowing down on her eyes.