Special Chapter 1: Asking the Girl Out

Hello! It's great to be back writing in this book again, and welcome to the very first special chapter of SYLT.

Since I used a first point of view in the main story, for the special chapters I will be using a third point of view like in my other book, Maybe It's Called Fate || Sakusa Kiyoomi x Reader. Feel free to check it out if you have time, and thank you very much in advance! ☺️

For this special chapter, it happened after Chapter 10 of Sweet, Young Lion Tamer.

Without further ado, here is Special Chapter 1: Asking the Girl Out!

Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

One thing that Lev couldn't imagine in his life is finding himself to have the courage to ask out (Y/N) on a date. He definitely is what someone would call an inexperienced person when it comes to love. Though back when he was a lion, they would do things that couples would do.

In contrast to this is that they would always have picnics or eat at (Y/N)'s favorite bakery in their neighborhood. It was break time when Lev is feeling problematic again of his thoughts of asking his crush on a date.

"What's troubling you, Lev? Practice is almost over." Kuroo went beside the troubled Russian boy, as the captain of the team he needed to look out for his teammates as well.

(Y/N) was out to eat dinner with one of her closest friends and also her 'soon-to-be-sibling', Senku. After all of what happened today, especially about (Y/N) recently knowing about Lev's identity as Ricky, she deserves a bowl of ramen and an explanation from Senku himself. Lev wanted to come along, however he still has volleyball practice and they need to be prepared for their next opponent tomorrow.

Going back to his stressful state, The silver-haired man lets out a long sigh.

"I just don't know what to do!" Lev complains to his teammates, convincing them that he may have a serious problem.

"Do what? I swear if this is about your blocking again-" Yaku pops out beside the tallest man of the team.

"I want to ask (Y/N) out on a date!" Lev sheepishly admits and covers his face in embarrassment. Maybe because the boys in the Nekoma team don't usually talk about love, especially when their mindset should be on surviving the second day of the Nationals. He thinks that it's a bad idea to open up about his problem of asking (Y/N) on a date now because he's also aware that it's the last game of the third years in highschool, and he doesn't want to flunk up just because of these thoughts.

Unexpectedly, everyone literally stopped what they were doing to gaze at their troubled teammate when it comes to love. The team started to gather around Lev to think and talk about his situation together.

"Lev is finally growing mentally.." Yaku felt a tear fall from his eye, a feeling of joy that his junior is finally maturing.

It surprised the silver-haired man, thinking that they wouldn't even bother about his problem. His lips curved into a smile as he felt incredible joy in his heart. For Lev, it was a sign that his teammates were willing to help him with his problem.

"Really Yaku-san? But does that mean you're gonna look shorter if I continue to grow?"

And maybe Lev isn't growing mentally as Yaku's face fell and was replaced with an annoyed one.

"Why you-!"

"Ow, that hurts Yaku-san!" Lev whines in pain as his senior continues to scold him, making the whole team sweatdrop and let out a helpless sigh.