Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem

Hello! And welcome to the fourth special chapter of Sweet, Young Lion Tamer! Sorry it took me a while to release this ;~; I kinda fell asleep XD This chapter is actually a deleted scene in the main story, and I decided to add some more ideas on it and thus this chapter is created. 😂 I hope you all like it!

This chapter also happened when Lev was still a lion (between Chapter 2-6).

Without further ado, this is Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem.

Happy Reading!

~ ~ ~

It was supposed to be a peaceful night for everyone, until

"So Kenma tell me, why on earth did you call me at 2am again?" An annoyed Kuroo appeared in front of his neighbor's house.

"Kuroo, this is an emergency. If I don't get that limited edition of my favorite game, I'll have to wait for another 3 months to be able to get it again." Kenma said as he walked around his room, feeling uneasy. The bedhaired man arched his brow, his uneasiness is something he witnessed growing up with him, only this time it feels different.

"You sound so desperate, Kenma." Kuroo points out, making the pudding head more stressed.

"Because I need to get that copy more than anything else."

Kenma quickly went outside as he told Kuroo to go with him to do the talking. A sigh escapes the captain's lips as he jogs to catch up with his bestfriend to help him with this 'emergency' of his. Kuroo feels that today is going to be a long day for the two of them.

~ ~ ~

"Excuse me, do you still have the limited edition of the game-?"

"Sorry boys, you're the 30th customer that came by and I'm sorry to say that we ran out already."

"What in the world? It's literally just 8 in the morning?!" Kuroo exclaimed, dumbfounded of how many players must have wanted that game like his own friend.

"I'm sorry boys, but it is a game that everyone is waiting for. Afterall, it's a limited edition."

"Thank you, ma'am." Kuroo thanks the salesperson as they both left the gaming store. Kenma's uneasiness grows worse as when the store they come into ran out of stocks of his wanted game. A sigh escaped the bedhair's lips as he ran his fingers through his raven hair in frustration. How limited and hard to find is this game?

"Well, that's the 11th store already. Are you still willing to look around?"

"Yes.."

And so the two went around the districts of Tokyo for another 4 hours just to look for the pudding head's desired game. Of course, Kuroo did all the talking, and his charms may have helped as all female salespeople give him tips and what other stores still have the pudding head's wanted game. However, the moment they arrive at every store, it seems like it is freshly sold out.

Talk about having luck with games like these.

"It's already 12 in the afternoon, Kenma, and we already went to more than 20 stores already! Can we at least take a break or something?" Kuroo whines at his bestfriend, and on queue both of their stomach growls.

"Would McDonalds do?" Kenma sighs, he's also feeling a little hungry because they've been searching since a while ago. All those walking and asking around made them both tired and hungry.

"Yeah, then let's look around again." Kuroo lets out a sigh for the nth time of the day, followed by a yawn with his eyes becoming watery.

They went to the nearest and their desired fast food chain as they took a break to look again later.