Chapter 5: You

Hello readers! Chapter 5 is finally here. the next chapter is under editing and I might take a while to update because of school works that needs to be done (RIP Brain Cells) I'll really try my best to finish them ASAP, hopefully it won't take a week.

Stay safe and happy reading!

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you don't need my help in your big project?" I worriedly asked the cabbage haired man with 3 layers of eyebags, along with a lion in the same condition. They both shook their heads and closed the door, apologizing from behind. I frustratingly sigh, completely have nothing to do and walked outside.

For some reason, they're completely ignoring me with the project Senku is making. He could at least give me a view of what he's gonna do with Ricky, but no.

Nothing at all.

I sighed once more, walking around our small village with a glum face. I mean, two of my favorite people are busy.

"Psst.. (Y/N).." I hear a familiar feminine voice from the side. I turned to reveal three girls from our village, Suika, Ruri, and Kohaku. I smiled at them since I do not know them well. I've been hanging out with Senku ever since that I don't even pay attention to the people around me.

"Yes? Do you need something from me?" I asked the three blondes. They smiled back and came closer to me.

"Tomorrow is Valentine's day.. and we wanted to make a little something for the whole village. Would you like to help us?" Ruri asked me. I'm shocked and happy at the same time.

I mean, I never had a female friend except for Yuzuriha. I'm not that friendly to anyone to be honest.

I nodded and my grin went wider. They rejoiced and Suika grabbed my hand and ran to their house where we will plan.

~ ~ ~

"So our plan is to make cookies. Each house should have 10 cookies and there are 27 houses. Therefore, we need to make 270 cookies. We need to gather the ingredients this afternoon and also separate the workloads. I called Yuzuriha to help us in making the containers for the cookies." I finalized the plan and the three nodded their heads in agreement, very excited for this project. Not long, Suika's mom came in with snacks for us.

"I see, you guys are going to the groceries. Unfortunately, I won't allow Suika to go with you.." She sadly smiles and apologizes. "But mama, Suika wants to help!" Suika said sadly, which made the two sigh.

"I will let you go if you finish your math homework and the exercises that the teacher gave you for this weekend." Suika's mom considers and excuses herself out. Suika starts to tear up, while I look at her then to Ruri and Kohaku.

"Suika is bad at math." Suika cries, which made me sad.

But definitely we need to help her.

"Why don't you show me your homework? (Y/N) will try to help you." I patted her head and she looked at me, then went to get her homework.

"Oh that's a great idea! You plan to be an engineer right? I heard it from Aunt Rosie." Ruri smiles while I felt my cheeks went red. "No need to be embarrassed about it. It's a great dream, (Y/N)-chan." Kohaku cheers while I still feel embarrassed.

Suika came back holding some papers and hand them all to me. I examined her homeworks and mostly are about multiplication and division. Some parts are problem solving in addition and subtraction. I smiled and patted Suika's head.

"This would only take a good 30 minutes." I grabbed her pencil and start scribbling a math table.

~ ~ ~