Special Chapter 5: Her First

Hello! And welcome to our very last Special Chapter in SYLT. I'm sorry for the delay 🥺because I was working on something that my senior requested me to do (school related stuff huhu). 😅

It's been a great ride with this book. Sadly, we're already on the last part. I also have another completed book (Maybe It's Called Fate || Sakusa Kiyoomi x Reader) , feel free to check it out if you have time. Thank you very much in advance if you do!

For this chapter, it happened before the Prologue, and yes this is the past relationship of (Y/N) with Kuroo.

Long chapter ahead!

Without further ado, here is Special Chapter 5: Her First.

Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

It is often a question for Kuroo, why on earth are his teammates really, really hard to handle?

Today is yet one of the bad days for the captain of the men's volleyball team of Nekoma High, one of the powerhouse schools in Tokyo. He had another foul argument with his midget friend, and one of his juniors seems to be in his annoying self as well. Who would have thought that Kuroo would explode in front of his teammates?

A frustrating sigh escaped his lips as his hand ran through his soft hair, Kuroo couldn't calm down and that fact alone is making him irritated. He took a sharp turn and finally he arrived at his destressing place, Kushihina Diner. It was a small place where he found the restaurant with the best dishes of seafood, and of course his favorite fish dishes.

He opened the doors, revealing a fully packed place that made him sigh again. Kuroo's eyes landed on a vacant table for two, quickly making his way over there before someone else. The receptionist recognized the bedhair captain as he is a regular customer, giving him the last vacant table. Kuroo smiled at her kindness and ordered his usual meal, salted and grilled mackerels. He places his hand on his cheek, looking around his favorite restaurant as he waits for his meal to be served.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A feminine voice catches the attention of the raven haired captain, revealing a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and her eyes in the shade of (E/C).

"There aren't any more seats, and I'm really hungry. I hope you don't mind."

Kuroo just gave a forced smile and looked away from the girl who may have happened to be a good stranger. His mind wanders back to his day, thinking about his idiotic teammates that made him in this state right now. He was in deep thoughts until the (H/C) haired girl in front of him brought him back to earth and he heard chuckles coming from her.

"What's so funny?"

"You've been making a weird face since a while ago, and you've been grumbling as well. I'm sure it's not just because of an empty stomach."

"What made you think of that?" Kuroo arches his brows to the girl.

"I have a bestfriend who acts almost the same as you." (Y/N) shows a small smile with concern plastered all over his face. He may be a stranger to her, but if (Y/N) sees someone in a bad condition, she would definitely do her best to help that person. Kuroo lets out a long sigh, afterall the girl in front of him may already have found out that there are things bothering his thoughts.

"Just some annoying teammates that are hard to handle."

"That sure sounds like a rough job. It's amazing how you could tolerate their attitudes."

"Tell me about it." Kuroo complains, making the (H/C) haired girl chuckle once more.

"Got a name?" The girl asks the bedhaired man in front of her.