Chapter 7: You

I'm back! Chapter 7 is finally here and thank you everyone for waiting. Online classes are really a pain, it keeps me from writing and updating the next chapters. 😞 I hope you like it! Chapter 8 is up next.

Happy reading!! 💖

~ ~ ~

Dear (Y/N),
Sorry for the crappy handwriting, but now that I can finally write, I want to say how thankful I am being with you for the two months in my life. In those two months, you've also helped me grow into a better person.. well not a lion anymore.. I've learned so much from you, Senku, and also Chrome. You've been a blessing to me.

"You sure that I don't need to come over Nekoma High after your club?" Senku asked me. I forced a smile and nodded, not feeling like talking at all. It's been the third day ever since Ricky went back being human, and to tell you the truth this hurts more than my breakup with Kuroo. He left me a letter, and I couldn't get the fact that I'm back to being alone again.

Not all things lasts forever.

I didn't noticed the person in front of me that I accidentally bumped into, I looked up to see a very tall silver haired man with emerald colored eyes that reminded me of Ricky.

Who am I kidding? he's gone already.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going.." I glumly say, though his face is also the student who went missing since January. We were both just staring, it's rude to ask but,

Why is his presence so familiar?

"O-Oh, it's alright!" He said, scratching the back of his neck. "You look sad today, did something happen?" He asks, his eyea full of concern. "Ah! I'm Haiba Lev by the way.." I felt my eyes become watery, and tears start to fall from the corner of my eyes. It surprised everyone, afterall I never showed my emotions to the people around me.

I was a cold Silent Princess they named me until Ricky came along.

"Sorry, it's been three days ever since my pet.. died." I replied, wiping away my tears. I saw him tense for some reason, but shrugged it off since Ricky left me with a long, may be bad handwriting but understandable, letter that really made me happy and sad at the same time.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I take advance classes as a second year but I still have some subjects that were not accredited by this school so I'm also a first year. Nice to meet you, Lev." I smiled, maybe Ricky would be happy if I don't cry because he left.

"So you're my senpai as well?! That's cool!" Lev happily said, but why does it feel like I can relate to him?

It's like we're both hiding a face that no one should see.

"You can call me whatever you want, I don't really mind formalities.." I said, and the cabbage head appeared in my mind again.

"C-can I walk you to your class? I think we've got the same section!" Lev suddenly grabs my arm and we run along the corridors.

I guess mornings are really crazy for me.

Knowing you as a person for two complete months, I know you will shut out the people by your side when I'm gone. But please, for my sake as well, I want you to stay just the way you are now. I want you to smile more, I want you not to cry by my death or disappearance? I don't really know what to call it.. And continue to take care of the Nekoma volleyball team and Senku as well. We know how he also pushes himself to make his friends satisfied.

"Yaku-san, how many times will I tell you to be careful with your landings! That's a terrible sprain there.. You're doing a great job already, but please don't be too hard on yourself.." I pressed the cold compress to his sprained ankle while the others continued to practice for getting a slot to participate in the nationals. To my surprise, Yaku just let out a chuckle making me confused.