Special Chapter 3: Day Offs

Hello! And welcome to the third special chapter of Sweet, Young Lion Tamer! Sorry it took me a while to update since last time I had muscle cramps ;~; But now I'm feeling better hehe ☺️❤️

This chapter happened when Lev is still a lion (between Chapter 2-6).

Without further ado, this is Special Chapter 3: Day Offs.

Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

"Not again.."

A helpless sigh escaped the (H/C) haired girl's lips as she watched the horrible scene in front of her. Yaku and Kuroo are arguing about fish and meat again, Yamamoto is bothering the poor pudding head as they chase around the gym, and more scenes happening around their gym that the girl herself doesn't know how it all started.

Being a manager of a powerhouse team is really a tough job, especially when you are dealing with cats. She felt someone went to her side, revealing a silent second year that she mostly gets along with, Shouhei Fukunaga. For some reason, he is another good friend of (Y/N) even if he doesn't say much. He is the best rant box for (Y/N) because he really listens to her.

"Guys, stop fighting! You are all giving me a headache.." She shouts at the gym.

However, there was no effect as the boys still continued to create a hiatus without their coaches watching over them. Afterall, the practice is done, but even if it is finished, there are other clubs still having their practices and their noisiness will cause great disturbance from the other school clubs staying late.

"I'm not joking when I'm saying that I'm having a headache right now." She wipes her sweat as she feels another round of shivering in her body system. Fukunaga noticed his manager's uneasiness and abnormal chills that he suddenly placed his hand over her forehead, of course startling the girl upon the process.

"You're feeling hot. I think you might have a fever." Fukunaga points out as he went towards the first aid kit, getting the thermometer.

(Y/N) sat on the benches while waiting for the second year as she held her jacket tighter, starting to feel weak and tired. Fukunaga finally got the thermometer and checked her temperature, revealing 38.7° C. (Y/N) let out another helpless sigh, it's not often for the (H/C) haired girl to get sick.

"Do you think I should tell Nekomata-sensei?" She asks the quiet wing spiker, who nods in reply. Fukunaga went with her to the club's office just so he could watch out his friend and talk to their coach about her condition.

The two arrived in front of the club office and greeted their coach politely, and Coach Nekomata returned a smile to them.

"What brings you here, (Y/N) and Fukunaga?" Their coach asked.

"Sensei, I think I'm having a fever. Fukunaga already checked my temperature." Fukunaga showed him the thermometer, and indeed (Y/N) is having a fever. Coach Nekomata showed a concerned face to their manager, who has been overworking for the past few days because of managing the boys, doing her duty, and also helping out the coaches. (Y/N) has been a great help to all of them, and they are grateful for having her in their team.

"You've been working very hard for our team, (Y/N). So eat and get lots of rest until you feel better. I hope you get well. Fukunaga, if you can walk (Y/N) home can you do it?"

"Yes, sensei."

"Thank you, Nekomata-sensei. I promise to be back when I feel better." (Y/N) and Fukunaga politely bows to their head coach as they went back to the gym wherein the boys may have already left.