Chapter 8: Haiba Lev

Just finished editing Chapter 8. Happy reading! 💖

~ ~ ~

"Well, you look like you're good to go already.." Senku checks the collected data from my very last scan as Ricky. I felt relieved the fact that Senku won't get my blood and saliva for tests again. It was fun and challenging at the same time because Senku is discovering something new. I haven't seen Chrome in a while, Senku told me that he has finals this week and today is his last day of exam. I hope things turn out to be well when Chrome meets me as a person.

What happened with Senku is.. well..

He got so intimidated with my height and he also did not recognized me.. well not the face but mostly the height. It was a hiatus that Senku started throwing whatever he picks up to me. I had to calm down the scientist and explain again that I am half-Russian, which he totally had forgotten.

"Senku! I finally finished my fina-" I saw Chrome's face went pale, a heavy sigh escaped my lips.

Here we go again.

"S-S-S-Senku.. i-i-is h-h-he a h-h-h-holdaper?" Chrome is shivering like crazy.

Really? A holdaper? Chrome please.

Senku has to explain that I am definitely Ricky and I am not a holdaper. Out of all people, why would people think of me as a bad person?

Well (Y/N) was nice to me when I met her, both as Ricky and Lev. Chrome finally calm down and told me that my height was definitely intimidating.

"Don't worry, you're not the first one.." I muttered and looked at Senku who playfully glared at me and clicked his tongue. We chatted for a while and it really feels good to be human again. The fact that I gained new friends, Senku and Chrome, and (Y/N) and I are now friends.

Every Monday and Wednesday, we would go to class together since we have the same classroom and subject. Sometimes, I would see her leave with Senku after practices, that's also how Senku keeps in touch with me.

"Now I have to make a report about this for future references. You must have suffered a lot, but thank you for being strong, Lev." Senku gathers up all the collected data, with Chrome helping him. "Senku, does that mean that I can tell my friends what happened to me?" I asked Senku, who stopped what he was doing to think. Yaku keeps asking me what happened to me, and I keep running away from it. I know that he wouldn't stop until I tell him.

"Well, it's up to you now.. how will you tell your family, your teammates, and especially (Y/N). It's also my fault why I told you to keep it a secret.. it's because I want (Y/N) not to worry about anything. But the first 3 days of your disappearance was.. not really good for her. I didn't expect her to cry that much and she barely eats! Looks like you're not the only one who needs to do some apologizing.." Senku scratches the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

~ ~ ~

"Being a lion must be hard, Levochka.." My sister, Alisa, said. I shook my head in response and smiled.

"It wasn't hard.. thanks to her.." I replied. Alisa may have gotten a hint of who the girl is, I talked to her about (Y/N) a lot before. She lets out a quiet shriek, probably thinking about going shopping together and more girl time plans. I excused myself in front of my family, telling them that I still have more people to tell about what happened to me.

"Lev, you're not getting away this time.." Yaku told me, everyone of the team inside the men's bathroom. Well I wouldn't need to gather them up thanks to one of my favorite senpais.

"Well I was planning on telling you guys today.. but please don't laugh at me or anything.. I just want you all not to tell (Y/N).. I wanted to be the one to tell her.." I told the team which I instantly got their agreement.