Chapter 4: Haiba Lev

2:27 a.m.

My eyes are still wide open for the love of volleyball!

Senku is running me a full scan and collecting data from me. I'm telling you guys with his age the same as Kuroo, he's Einstein of the modern world.

".. mhm.. I see.." that's what he has been saying as he works. I am definitely bored and the fact that Senku injected me some chemical to keep me awake and poor (Y/N) exhausted from this week's workload in school. She's sleeping on the table beside me. Senku already placed a pillow and a blanket to keep her warm and comfortable.

".. This is exhilarating.. what a discovery.. very exhilarating.." Senku looks so amazed that he looked at me with starstrucked eyes while I sweat dropped for him being like that.

But he's really so cool that I'm always in awe with what he makes and his capacity of learning and stock knowledge.

"You're a lion.. but you definitely have human genes and DNA in your body. Lions are also smart, but not smart in a way that it can be a pet and listens to humans.. they're omnivorous afterall.. the fact as well is I'm confirming you are a boy from your roaring test.. it reached approximately 8 kilometers.. Another thing given is with your silver grey fur.. I've never heard of a lion with a shade of this before.." Senku thinks and continues to research some more.

Told you he's so amazing.

I turned back to (Y/N) of how peaceful she sleeps. She still got some homework left in school beside her, but thank God for the weekend.

It's been a month since I became a lion. I'm starting to adapt and love being a lion because I get my crush's attention and as well as the Team's love.

But at the same time, I really missed my family and also playing volleyball with the team. Knowing the fact that they regretted leaving me alone that day made me just want to shout that I've been here all along.

"No freaking way.." I hear Senku said, making me turn my head to his direction. A puzzled face was displayed on my face. Senku looked at me with disbelieving eyes.

"Haiba Lev.. Lev.." I flinched, he probably knows who I am now. Senku chuckles which make (Y/N) slightly annoyed by the looks on her face. I nuzzled my cheek with hers to make her feel comfortable again.

".. Now tell me, lion, before you became a uhhh.. lion what was the last thing you remembered doing?" Senku went towards (Y/N) to pat her head to sleep again like it was literally normal for him to experience these scenarios.

I don't remember much.. what did I do the last time before I became a lion..

the vending machine! I drank cola i think?

I quickly ran to the place where I passed out and woke up as a lion.

~ ~ ~

"So lion.. or rather, Haiba Lev.. here is my hypothesis and discovery. We are literally on the other side of the lab to where my invented vending machine is, and on the same day of (Y/N)'s breakup or rather my birthday, the solution I've been making for two years spilled on this specific area as well. My guess is that you probably bought a drink here and the some solution went in your drink unknowingly.." Senku said with intense focus on his eyes. I nodded my head.

Pretty much he's the next greatest scientist hire him already.

".. maybe that solution changes people into something.. but I don't have enough data.. My guess is that your name is Haiba Lev because your name 'Lev' means lion in Russian.." And he continues to ramble with his words and language that I don't understand.