Chapter 1 - The Holy Night

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

Years ago.......

It was a dark and stormy night, A mother was running through the forest. She was carrying her daughter in a basket. The Mother was running through the puddles. In the distance, " There she is! Get her" A voice yelled. The Mother heard footsteps coming closer. She hid behind a tree, The mother noticed a river. She ran towards it while holding the basket. The mother placed the basket by the river. The baby was crying, The Mother grabbed her hand and hummed a song. The baby was yawning. The Mother kissed her daughter's forehead. The baby closed her eyes and fell asleep. The Mother pulled her hand away, " I love you" she got up and cried." Don't let her get away" the Mother ran away and a voice said. A pack of footsteps was running past, The baby was resting in her basket. Later, A figure was walking towards the basket. The baby was picked up, The figure was a man with blonde hair and small glasses. It was Karlheinz, The Vampire king. He was in his Reinhart disguise, Karlheinz smiled at the child. " Why hello there, What's a mortal like you doing here?" He said. The baby was softly breathing, " Why don't you come with me? My sons would love to meet you" Karlheinz placed the baby in his arms. He walked away with the sleeping child. 

* Time Skip

Karlheniz was standing in front of the Sakamaki's Mansion. He was back into his normal form. " Welcome to your new home" Karlheinz turns his head to the baby. The baby was still asleep, Karlheinz teleports inside the Mansion. " Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Subaru. I brought someone" He said. The brothers ran to their father.

 The brothers ran to their father

(Yes in this part they are kids)

" You called?" Reiji asked. Ayato noticed his father was holding a small infant. " Who's that?" He asked. " This is Y/N" Karlheinz got angry. " Y/N, say hello to your new brothers" He turns to the baby." What?" Kanato's eyes widen." We're having a human as a sibling?" Shu said." Indeed. From now on, I expect you boys to take good care of her" Karlheniz nodded. Karlheniz hands the baby to Reiji, Reiji grabs the infant. " Keep an eye on Y/N and don't tell your mothers" Karlheniz turns around." Otherwise, It's punishment for everyone" He turns his head to the brothers. Karlheniz disappears, The brothers were confused. Little did they know, this was only the beginning for them. 

It was just an ordinary day at the Sakamaki's mansion...well, not really." Wahhh!" Baby Y/N cried. The brothers had to watch their adopted sister Y/N. Since they were still kids, they didn't really know much about children. Reiji was just holding his adopted baby sister. Shu was laying at the couch, " Reiji, put that gremlin to sleep" He covered his ears. " I'm not the only one who's watching her," Reiji said. Ayato walks in, " Reiji! Why is Y/N-Chan crying? I have to study for tomorrow," he asked." She's probably hungry" Reiji walks out of the room. The brothers follow him, Reiji takes Y/N into the kitchen. Ayato was standing beside him. Reiji turns his head to Ayato. " Hold her" He gives him Y/N. Ayato carefully held his baby sister in his arms. Y/N was still crying, An idea pops into his head. Ayato started making silly faces. Y/N froze and started laughing. Ayato chuckled " That's right! Just stare at Ore-sama." Reiji grabbed the milk from the fridge and pour it into a baby bottle. He placed it in the microwave and set it for a minute. Ayato was making Y/N laugh, " Okay that's enough" Reiji grabs Baby Y/N. The milk was done and Ayato grabbed it from the microwave. Ayato gave Y/N her bottle and she was drinking.

* Time Skip

It was midnight, Baby Y/N was sleeping in her crib. She was wakened by the loud thunder. Baby Y/N cried in fear. A figure was walking towards her crib. It was Kanato, He was holding his teddy bear. Kanato noticed his baby sister was crying. He places a hand on the side of the crib.

Kanato sighed: " Remember me."

He sang: "Though I have to say goodbye, Remember me."

Baby Y/N was sniffing, Kanato sang: " Don't let it make you cry. "

He leans his face towards his sister: " For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart."

Kanato picks his baby sister: " I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart."

The baby was smiling at him and laughing. Kanato smiled: " Remember me. Though I have to travel far, Remember me."

He sang " Each time you hear a sad guitar."

Kanato placed his forehead on his sister while she chuckled: " Know that I'm with you, The only way that I can be."

Baby Y/N was becoming very sleepy, Kanato placed her back in her crib: " Until you're in my arms again."

He slowly placed the blanket on his sister: " Remember me."

Kanato kissed his sister's forehead, " She's different, isn't she Teddy?" he looked at Teddy bear. Kanato stared at the bear for a few seconds. " What? Are you sure?" he asked. Kanato turns his head to Y/N then, Teddy. " Just for tonight right?" He sighed. Kanato listened to his bear, He slowly placed Teddy next to Y/N. Y/N slowly grabs Teddy and smiles in her sleep. Kanato walks out of the room and turns back to Y/N. She was sleeping peacefully with Teddy in her arms. Kanato smiled and closed the door.