Chapter 44 - The Sakamaki's and the Mukami's

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

The Sakamaki brothers were marching towards the Mukami manor. They were on the front punch, Subaru kicks down the door. The front door falls down and the Sakamaki brothers went in. " Search the mansion. I want this place turned upside down" Reiji pushes his glasses up. The brothers ran in different directions. They each had one goal....to find their beloved sister.

* Meanwhile 

Yui was running through the forest. It was raining very hard, she felt her hair getting wet. " Reji! Shu!" Yui yelled. " Ayato! Laito!" she jumps over a log. " Kanato! Subaru!" Yui looks around. ' Oh! Where can they be?' she thought. Yui notices a muddy footprint, she walks up to it and inspects it. " A footprint?" Yui said to herself. " Maybe it's from one of the brothers," she said. Yui looks up to see more footprints on the ground, " Perfect!" she smiled. ' I hope I can make it in time' Yui follows the footprints and thought.

* Back at the Mukami mansion

Ayato was in the living room, he notices a figure sitting on the couch.  " Oi! Who the hell are you?!" he yelled." What makes you think you can come in without permission?" The figure said. The figure appears behind Ayato, Ayato turns around to see Ruki. " Why are you purebloods doing here?" Ruki asked." You stole Y/N from me" Ayato replied. He punches him in the face. Ruki growls and pulls out a silverware knife. He runs towards Ayato, Ruki swings the knife around while Ayato dodges his attacks. ' Man, this guy is tougher than I thought' Ayato growled.  Ayato turns around to see a lamp. ' Time to dance' He quickly grabs it and smirked.

Subaru was running down the halls, " Just where do you think you're going?" Kou appears in front of him. Subaru grunted and threw his fist. Kou dodges his attack and Subaru hits the wall. " You're too slow~" Kou smirked. " Stay still!" Subaru grunted, he yelled while Kou ran. Subaru frees his fist and follows Kou. They both turned the corner, Subaru ran faster. Suddenly, Subaru was caught in a trap. He stepped on a net and it lifted him up. Subaru was struggling, " Aw!~ Did the little kitten got suck?" Kou walks up to him. He chuckled at his joke. " I'll kill you!" Subaru yelled. " Too bad, because Baby Neko is ours" Kou grabs the net. " Baby Neko? What the hell are you talking about?" Subaru said. " Bye-bye" Kou waves goodbye. He walks away, Subaru grunted. " How the hell do I get out?!" he yelled.

* Meanwhile

Shu was walking down the halls, he went into the billiard room and saw Yuma. Yuma glared at him. Shu glared back, " Why the hell are you here?" Yuma asked. " You took our sister," Shu said. " Your sister?!" Yuma grunted. " I think you mean....." he walks up to the pool table. " Mine!" Yuma grabs the pool stick and swings it at Shu. Shu dodges his attack, he grabs the other pool stick. Shu hits his stick against Yuma's. " Y/N-Chan belongs to the Mukamki's" Yuma said. " I won't allow that," Shu said. They both swing their pool sticks at each other. Shu grabs a pool ball from the table and throws it at Yuma. Yuma hits the ball back at Shu, the pool ball hits Shu's forehead. Shu growled as he rubbed his head.