Chapter 27 - The Reunion

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

At Night School, You were walking down the halls with Yui. Yui asks " So Y/N, did you do that English assignment?." You said " Not really! But, Reiji was nice enough to help me." You sighed, Yui asks " Is something wrong?." You replied " It's about my brothers, they've been acting strange lately." You asked " Do you think they know something about the Mukami's?." Yui said " The Mukami's?." You said " I don't know who they are." You added " I asked my brothers but, they don't want to talk about them." You bump into a tall figure and said " Oh sorry." You blushed as you heard a voice said " Watch it! I'm trying to read." You look up to see a boy with short ruffled hair colored with black on top and white on the tips. He was reading a book called The Catcher on the Rye. Yui said " Please excuse her sir, we were just talking." The boy said while looking at his book " Just shut up and move along." You and Yui walked past him, the boy looked up from his book and saw you. He quickly grabs your wrist, you turn your head to him. Yui gasped at you " Y/N!." You tried to pull away but, the boy was too strong. You cried " Let me go!." The boy ignored you, he moved his face towards yours. You noticed he was staring at you. The boy thought ' That face....'

* Flash Back

16 years ago....

At the Mukami Mansion, Ruki was just playing some puzzles. He heard a knock at the door. Ruki walks towards the door, he grabs the knob and turns it. Ruki opens the door to see no one there. He looks down to see a basket with a small infant sleeping. There was a note that read ' Y/N.' Ruki picks up the basket and brings it inside. 

* End of Flash Back

Ruki widen his eyes at you ' It's her!.' Before he could react, you were pulled away by Shu. Shu holds you close and glared at Ruki " Stay away from her!." Ruki and Shu hissed at each other like two snakes. Yui moves towards you " Y/N! Are you alright?." Ruki and Shu were glaring at each other, Ruki grunted " Shu, what are you doing here?." Shu said " Keeping my sister from half breeds like you." Ruki looked away " Whatever, keep that livestock if you wish." He walks away, Shu angrily looks at you. You looked away from Shu. You thought ' Oh god! This doesn't look good.'