Chapter 26 - More Blood

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were laying in your bed, you woke up with a gasp. You heard a voice said " Bad dream?." You turn your head to see Reiji. He was holding a plate with a small tea cup. Reiji walks up to you " I brought you some tea. It'll help you cool down." He hands you the tea cup, you grabbed the cup and took a sip. You asked " What happened?." Reiji pushes his glasses up " I took you to the nursery room and you fainted." He added " You wanted to talk out your past." You took a sip of your tea. You couldn't stop thinking about that dream. You looked at your tea ' That dream, was Karlheinz really there?.'

* Flash Back

You turn around to see a tall man, he had white hair and glasses on his face. 

You asked " Why did my mother leave me? Didn't she like me?." You felt a hand on your shoulder " Your mother couldn't keep you." You turn around to see Karlheinz, Karlheinz said " She knew your faith would end in death." 

Karlheinz said " Seems like the blood moon is coming." You thought ' The blood moon?.' Karlheinz walks away " Why don't you talk to the Mukami's? I'm sure it's time you met your other brothers." You got up and ran after him " Wait! where are you going?." 

* End of Flash Black

You sighed ' I guess we'll never know.' Reiji asks " Something wrong?." You turn to him, you asked " Umm...no." Reiji said " Are you sure? You look confused." You thought to yourself " The Mukami's, I wonder if Reiji knows who they are.' You asked " Reiji? Can I asked you something?." Reiji nodded " That depends, what do you want to know?." You took a moment to hesitate, you asked " Do you know anything about the Mukami's?." Reiji pushes his glasses up and sighs. He looked mad at first but, his expression quickly changed " No, I don't know them." Reiji added " You are here by forbidden to say that word around us." You were about to ask but, Reiji placed a finger on your lips. You blushed, Reiji said " Say that again and you'll be punished." He disappears before saying " Now hurry up, we've got night school." You placed the tea on the nightstand " Jesus, It's not like I cursed or something." You sighed ' Maybe I should talk to Yui.' You grabbed your school uniform and started changing.