Chapter 24 - The Witching Hour

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

( Flash Back)

Seven Years Ago, you were running down the halls. Reiji was following you " Y/N, you're not supposed to run indoors." You were running " You can't catch me Reiji." Reiji grunted, He grabs Y/N by the arm and pulls her in a room. Reiji holds her tight, You complained " Aw! You caught me." Reiji hears a female voice said " Reiji? Is that you." Reiji gasped, you asked " Who's there?." Reiji grabs your arm and pulls you towards a closet. He heard footsteps coming, Reiji opens the door and pushes you inside " Stay here and don't speak." He closes the closet, Reiji runs out of the room to see his mother Beatrix. Beatrix bends down to Reiji's height " Reiji, who were you talking to?."  Reiji lies " Umm...myself." Reiji and Beatrix heard  a loud bang in the bedroom. Beatrix walks towards the room, Reiji thought ' Oh no!.' He followed his mother to the bedroom. Beatrix looks around, her eyes landed on the closet. She walks towards it " Is someone there?." Reiji felt his body sweating, he was hoping something would stop his mother. Beatrix was about to open the closet when she heard a voice said " Mommy?."  Beatrix and Reiji turned around to see Shu. Shu asked " Mommy, could you help me study?." Beatrix walks towards him " Of course." She grabs Shu's hand " Come." Shu looks at Reiji, Reiji grunted at him. He opens the closet. You asked " Can I come out now?." Reiji nodded, he pulls you out of the closet. You asked "  Why did you put me in the closet Reiji?." Reiji said " You're not supposed to be seen by our mothers."  He said " I recommend you stay close to us, that way you won't be killed." Reiji pushes his glasses up " Do you understand?."  You nodded, you yawned. You rubbed your eyes " I'm sleepy."  Reiji sighs, he grabs your hand and you blushed. Reiji said " Come on, let's take you to your room."  He drags you out of the room.

*  Time Skip

Reiji tucks you into bed, you yawned " Good Night Reiji." Reiji turns off the lights " Good Night." He walks towards the door and leaves the room. Reiji looked over his shoulder to see you sleeping. He felt a small blush on his face, Reiji gasped. He shook his head ' What am I doing? She's just my sister.' Reiji looks away and closes the door. 

( End of Flash Back)