Chapter 13 - Musical lovers

Y/N = Your Name

*  2nd Person's P.O.V 

It was your last class, you were staring at the clock. You were sweating a little ' Come on, hurry up.' The bell rings, you quickly got from your seat and went to your locker. You grabbed your stuff and heard a voice said " Y/N?." You turn your head to see Yui. You said, " Hi Yui, how was your first day?." Yui replied, " It's fine, you?." You walked with her " Boring. I wanted to go home." Yui said, " Umm...not to be rude but, how does a human grow up with Vampires?." She adds " Do they hurt you?." You shook your head " Not really. They care too much about me." Yui said " Really? You live with a bunch of scary vampires and you don't think that's weird?." You slammed her against a wall, Yui whimpers " Y/N?." You yelled " Shut up! Never talk about my brothers like that." You added, " I'll shove those filthy words back in your mouth!." Yui was just scared, You sighed " I'm sorry Yui...I overreacted." You back away from Yui. Yui said " No, It's my fault for saying that. I should've never called your brothers scary." You didn't respond, you clear your throat " Let's just head back to the limousine." Yui nodded and you lead her to the limousine.

* Time Skip

You were in your room, you were laying in bed. You look up at the ceiling. You thought ' I'm so bored.' You stood up from your bed and walked out of your room. You went downstairs and walked to the music room. You saw lots of instruments, you thought ' Hmmm...I wonder which one I should play.' You saw the violin hanging on the wall. You grabbed the violin and said " Hmm..." 

( Flash Back )

Eleven years ago, You were watching Shu was playing the violin. You were smiling from ear to ear. Shu ended the song with a bow. You clapped your hands" Wow Shu! That was beautiful."  Shu blushed " T-Thank you Y/N-Chan." You asked, " Can you teach me how to play the violin?." She smiled " I want to play just like you."  Shu asks " You want to learn...from me?." You nodded your head, Shu felt his cheeks glowing. He sighed " Alright, fine." You hugged Shu" Thank you Shu!."  Shu was shocked but, he slowly hugged back. Shu blushes red as he looks at you. 

( Flash Back Ended)

You were in the music room, you grab the violin and thought ' Ah! This brings back so many memories." You placed the violin on your shoulder and grabbed the violin's bow. You closed your eyes while playing. 

* Play the Video 

Shu was in the living room, he was sleeping on the couch. Shu hears a violin playing. He stood up and looks around. Shu teleports to the music room, he sees you playing the violin. Shu felt himself smiling. It felt like yesterday you couldn't hold the violin right. In the end, Shu started clapping for you. You turn your head to see Shu. You blushed " Shu?." Shu walks up to you " I've heard you playing. You played perfectly." You smiled " Thank you. I could've done it without you." Shu blushed " Me?." You nodded " You taught me since I was five." You hugged Shu " I'm glad you're my big brother." Shu's face turns pink, he was speechless. Shu slowly wraps his arms around you. He slowly smiles at you " You're welcome..." Shu lifts up your head " Y/N-Chan." You asked, " What is it?." Shu sniffled your hair " Your scent......" He said, "It smells like strawberries." You said " Huh?." Shu moves his face towards you and kisses you. You were shocked, you thought ' What the heck?!.' Meanwhile, Ayato was watching from the distance. He grunted ' That jerk, he's touching Ore-sama's property.'