Chapter 23 - Cordelia Returns?

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

At the Graveyard, You were sitting beside Cordelia's tombstone. You heard a female voice said, " Hello Darling!." You turn your head and gasped " You?." It was Cordelia, she was standing right beside you. You felt your chest hurting, you backed away from her. You held your chest ' Why is she here?.' Cordelia evilly chuckles " How delightful, I can sense the fear in your eyes." You got up " What are you doing here?." Cordelia smirks " You haven't changed a bit, you're the same ugly mortal I used to know." Your eyes widen " Ugly?." You felt your head aching, You held your head while grunting. You fell to your knees and cried in pain. Cordelia evilly laughed " You just don't get it. Your whole life is nothing but, a lie." She walks towards you " Answer me this, have you ever wonder why a mortal like you lives with a family of vampires?." Cordelia grabs your collar and lifts you up " Why your brothers were told to hide you from their mothers?." Cordelia whisperers in your ear " Why your blood is the only thing they'll drink?." You gasped, you pushed her away " Stop!." Cordelia drops you and you landed on your bottom. You yelled, " You don't know anything about me!." You pointed at Cordelia " Why don't you shut up and leave me alone?!." Cordelia was shocked, she evilly smirked. Cordelia said " Oh well." She turns her back on you " I tried to help you." Cordelia starts walking away " I just thought you might want to know about your mother." You looked up and said " Mother?." Cordelia turns her to you " Oh! So you do want to listen?." You nodded, Cordelia smirks " Alright." She checks her nails " Why don't you ask the man who brought you here? I'm sure he won't bite." Cordelia said before vanishing " Once you find him, all your questions will be answered." You looked around, you thought ' Where did she go?.' 

It was dinner time, You were at the table with your brothers and Yui. You were looking at your food. You thought ' Cordelia...' You look at your brothers, they were eating their food. You thought ' What does she know about me?.'

* Flash Back

Cordelia starts walking away " I just thought you might want to know about your mother." You looked up and said " Mother?." Cordelia turns her to you " Oh! So you do want to listen?." You nodded, Cordelia smirks " Alright." She checks her nails " Why don't you ask the man who brought you here?. I'm sure he won't bite." Cordelia said before vanishing " Once you find him, all your questions will be answered."

* End of FlashBack

You heard Reiji ask " Something wrong Y/N?." You look at him " What?." Reiji sighs " Are you gonna finish your food or not?." He said, " You'll be sent to your room if you don't." You looked at your dish and sighed. You looked at Yui " Yui." Yui turns to you and said " Yes?." You looked at your brothers then back to Yui. You asked, " Could you leave for a second?." Yui got up from her table " O-Oh, okay." She picked up her plate and walked away. Reiji said to Yui while she left " Bring back the plate when you're done." You cleared your throat, all of your brothers looked at you. You said while looking at each of them " Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Subaru." You added, " I'm glad to be your adoptive sister." You smile " Living here at the Sakamaki Mansion is a blessing." Reiji lifts his cup of tea to his mouth " What's your point?." You asked while Reiji drank his tea " Who was the man who brought me here?."

Reiji coughs on his drink. The brothers gasped at him, Reiji placed his cup on the table and cleared his throat. He picks up a napkin and wipes his mouth " Please don't do that." Laito asks " Why do you want to know Kitten-Chan?~." You replied, " Because I can't ignore the past." You said, " Sooner or later, I have to know the truth." Reiji pushes his glasses up and sighs. He gets up from his seat " Come with me, there's something you need to see." You got up from your seat and followed Reiji out of the room.