Chapter 36 - Happy Halloween!

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

( This Chapter is not part of the story)

The Sakamaki's Halloween Party

It was Nighttime, You and Yui were setting up for the party. Yui was lighting the candles. She asks " Hey Y/N, what are you gonna dress as?." You were setting the table, you shrugged " I don't know." Yui lights up a candle " Well, I'm gonna dress as a nun." You smiled " That's nice." You placed the last plate on the table and said " There, all done." The table was set in an orange cloth, the candles were held by golden candleholders. Yui said " Woah! So fancy." You said " Come on Yui! Let's go check on dinner." Yui nodded and she followed you to the kitchen. 

* Time Skip

Everyone was at the table, they were all dressed as monsters. Ayato was eating some cake. He was dressed as a king, Ayato mumbled " This cake is the best!." Reiji pushes his glasses up " Ayato, don't talk with your mouth full." He was dressed as Dr. Frankenstein. Ayato turns his head to him and said " Shut up!." Kanato was feeding Teddy some cake, he was dressed as a cat and Teddy had a pumpkin costume. You asked " Kanato, would you like me to feed you some cake?."  Kanato smiled " Why of course!." You scooped your fork into the cake, you moved the fork towards Kanato's mouth. Kanato opens his mouth and ate the cake. He smiles " Thank you Y/N-Chan!." You replied " You're welcome." Laito scooped some cake " I do say, Kitten-Chan's cooking is better than Yui's~." Laito was dressed as a witch, He chuckles " Perhaps, Bitch-Chan should learn a thing or two from her." Yui said " Hey! That wasn't nice." You said " It's okay Yui, he's just joking." Laito winks at you " Or am I~." You blushed, Shu was dressed as a pirate and Subaru was dressed as a mummy. They were both eating the cake. 

Reiji stands up, he held a cup of cranberry juice " I like to propose a toast, to our beloved sister Y/N." Everyone raised their glass. Reiji looks at you " Every since you stepped into our manor, we knew you weren't just some stupid mortal." You rolled your eyes at him. Shu said " Having you in the Sakamaki family has a gift." Ayato chuckles " And for being Ore-sama's adoptive sister." The Rest of your brothers grunted at him, Laito smiles " You are smart, kind but, most of all pretty~." You chuckled while blushing. Kanato said " No mortal would ever replace you." Subaru said " Blood related or not, you are our sister and we are your brothers." Your brothers said " To the Sakamaki's." Everyone tapped their glass, you and Yui drank the cranberry juice. Everyone went back to eating. You looked at your brothers, you thought ' I may be living with a bunch of vampires.' You turn your head to Yui. She pulls you close and you smiled ' But, they're my family and I love them.'