Chapter 18 - My Protection

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were at night school; you were walking down the halls. You heard a voice said, " So, you're one of the Sakamaki." You look up to see three girls, they looked like they came out of Mean Girls. The other laughed " Just because you got six hot brothers doesn't mean you aren't an ugly brat." The three of the girls laughed at you, you yelled " Would you shut up? You three look like drag queens." The first girl pins you against the wall " What the hell did you just say?" You were whimpering, the first girl smirked: " You know since you're acting like a wimp." She pulls out a pair of scissors " I bet your brothers would love to see you bald." The other girls pulled out their scissors and laughed evilly. You were breathing heavily; you felt the whole room shaking. The girls backed away from you. You heard a voice said, " Get the hell away from her!"

 You turn your head to see Subaru. There was a hole in the wall, which means Subaru recently punched a wall. The three girls were shivering, they ran off in fear. You ran up to Subaru and hugged him. Subaru blushed; you were crying " Thank you Subaru." Subaru pulls away and grabs your face. He asked, " Are you hurt?" You shook your head, Subaru said " You shouldn't have been careful." He yells as he hits the wall again " Do you know how much you mean to us?" You back away " Subaru!" Subaru pins you against the wall, he moves a piece of hair out of your face. You felt your face heating. Subaru said, " Why did you have to be our adoptive sister?" He adds " You've been on our minds for years." Subaru grabs your face " I just don't want you to get hurt."

 You were about to ask why he meant it but, Subaru kisses you softly. You were screaming in your head. Subaru pulls away, he looks at your neck and said: " You know, I haven't tasted your blood yet." Subaru fangs appeared " Maybe now might be a good time." You wanted to run but, Subaru was too strong. Subaru bites on your neck and you cried in pain " Ow! It hurts." Subaru starts drinking your blood. You were crying " Subaru stop!" Subaru pulls away from your neck " You taste sweet." He bites your neck again; you were trying to push him off " Help! Police." You felt yourself becoming weak. Subaru stops sucking, he wipes his mouth. 

Subaru walks away " See you later." You dropped to the ground. You were too weak to stand up, you wined " Subaru, I can't walk." Subaru was upset, he sucks some air and sighs. He walks back to you and picks you bride style. You blushed at him, Subaru looks away and grunted. He carries her away. Subaru thought ' This feeling...why does it make me want to puke?' He looks at you ' Is it.... because of her?'

* Flash Back

Eleven years ago, You and Subaru were in the garden. You were picking some roses. " What are you doing?" Subaru walks up to you. You looked at him " I'm picking some flowers." You held up some roses to Subaru "Do you like them?" Subaru backs away from you, you asked " What's the matter? You don't like them?" Subaru shook his head; you were trying your best not to cry " That's okay.... I'm not offended." You dropped the roses " I just wanted you to like them." Subaru rolls his eyes at you; he starts turning his back on you. Yet, something in Subaru made him hurt. Subaru turns around and sees you crying on the ground. He walks up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. You looked at him with a gasp, Subaru picks up a rose from the ground " I may not be a fan of flowers." He placed the flower in your hair " But that doesn't mean they don't look good on you." Subaru wipes your tears away, you smiled and hugged him. Subaru was shocked. You said " Thank you Subaru! You're the best brother ever." Subaru slowly hugs you back, he felt his cheeks glowing. Subaru thought as he looked at you ' Why do you have to be so cute?'

* End of Flashback