Chapter 8 - Back on the Throne

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

" Good morning Y/N" Ruki wakes up, he rubs his eyes. Ruki noticed she wasn't here. " Y/N?!" he looks under the bed. " Y/N!" Ruki runs out of the room and yelled. The rest of his brothers came out of their rooms yawning. " Ruki, what are you yelling about?" Kou asked. " Did one of you take Y/N?" Ruki asked. Everyone shook their heads, " She's...not....with...you?" Azusa said. Ruki shook his head, " Search the mansion! Don't leave any room unchecked" he said. The brothers sprinted in different directions. 

* Meanwhile at the Sakamaki Mansion

( They're like around 7 or 8)

Reiji was just walking down the halls, he found the nursery room. Ayato opens the door. The room was still empty, Ayato sighs and walks inside. There were baby toys on the ground, pictures of Y/N on the shelves, and baby crib. ' This room...brings back too many memories' Ayato thought. He turns around and walks towards the door. Ayato hears someone giggling. He turns his head to see the crib. There was a blanket with something moving underneath. Ayato steps back and gasped. He slowly moves to the crib. Ayato peaks over the crib, he pulls the blanket away and sees Baby Y/N. Baby Y/N tilted her head at Ayato. " Y/N?" Ayato asked. Y/N giggles and held out her arms to him. Ayato quickly grabs Y/N and hugs her. Baby Y/N was confused, " I thought you were dead" Ayato was holding his tears. 

Reiji walks past the Nursery and noticed the door was open. " Ayato! What are you doing here?" he walks in the room. Ayato turns around and Reiji sees him holding Y/N. " How is this possible?" Reiji gasped. " I don't know. But, Ore-sama found her " Ayato said. Reiji walks up to him and looks at Baby Y/N. ' Interesting...' he pushes his glasses up. " Do you think they can see us?" a voice whispered. " Shut up! They're gonna hear us " another voice said. Reiji and Ayato sees Laito, Subaru, and Kanato entered the nursery. " Is that Y/N-Chan?" Kanato asked. " It appears so. However, we still have no idea how she got here" Reiji pushes his glasses up. " It doesn't matter. As long as we got Kitten-Chan back, I'm happy" Laito smirked. " This time, we keep a better eye on her. We can't have this problem happen again" Reiji said. The brothers nodded in agreement. They were happy to have Y/N back. But, having a human baby sister is a lot of work. You see, when you're a human living with vampires.....there's gonna be a lot of trouble.