Chapter 25 - When Lost things are Found

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were following Reiji down the halls, You thought to yourself ' Where is he taking me?.' Reiji stops walking " We're here." You saw a gray door with a rose on the cover. You asked, " Who's room is it?." Reiji pushes his glasses up " Open it." You widen your eyes ' Huh?.' You looked back at the door ' He wants me to open it?.' Reiji looks at you " Hurry up, just open it already." You gasped at him, you walked the door. You looked at the doorknob. It was golden, you grabbed the knob and turned it. You open the door widely and gasped. 

You walked inside, you looked around ' Is this

You walked inside, you looked around ' Is this....a nursery?.' There was a bookshelf, toys, and a crib. You walked towards the crib, you looked inside. There was a blanket and a rattle. You picked up the rattle and shook it. heard Reiji said, " This was your room." You gasped while facing him, Reiji pushes his glasses up " He made this nursery just for you." You asked, " Who's he?." Reiji answered " Karlheinz." You widen your eyes and gasped at his response. 

* Flash Back

( 3rd Person's P.O.V)

The baby was resting in her basket. Later, A figure was walking towards the basket. The baby was picked up, The figure was a man with blonde hair and small glasses. It was Karlheinz, The Vampire king. He was in his Reinhart disguise, Karlheniz smiled at the child. " Why hello there, What's a mortal like you doing here?" he said. The baby was softly breathing, " Why don't you come with me? My sons would love to meet you" Karlheniz placed the baby in his arms. He walked away with the sleeping child.

* End of FlashBack

Reiji saw you breathing heavily, he asks " Is something wrong?." You felt your vision becoming blurry. You felt dizzy, you felt your whole body falling. The whole world was becoming dark, The last thing you heard was Reiji saying " Y/N!."

( Y/N's Dream)

It was a dark and stormy night, you were sleeping on the ground. The thunder strike woke you. You gasped, you looked around ' Where am I?.' You saw trees, a river, and some bushes. You got up ' A park?.' You took a few steps forward ' How did I get here?.' You heard footsteps coming close, you thought ' Oh no! Someone's coming.' You quickly search for a hiding spot. You ran towards a tree and hid behind it. You saw a woman carrying a basket. You heard a small child crying. The women placed the basket near the river. You thought ' Wait a second.' You look closely at the basket and saw a small baby inside. The baby looked just like you. You asked, " Is that me?." The baby was crying, the woman grabbed the baby's hand and hummed a soft tone. You felt tears coming " Mommy?." The baby was falling asleep. You saw the woman crying " Goodbye Y/N." The woman ran off, you ran after her " No! Mom. Don't leave me here." You tripped over a rock and cried " Don't go."

You heard a voice said, " It's too late." You turn around to see a tall man, he had white hair and glasses on his face. The man lifted you to your feet and you asked " Who are you?." The man removed his glasses " I am many things." He added " A Politician, a Philanthropist, a King." The man said, " But mostly, I am Karlheinz." You widen your eyes " Karlheinz?." You step back from Karlheinz " Are you....my adopted father?." Karlheinz smirked " Indeed I am." He said, " I brought you to the Sakamaki Manor and made you part of our family." You turn your head to the basket by the river, you walked towards it " But why? I'm not a vampire." You bend down to the basket and saw Baby Y/N sleeping. You asked " Why did my mother leave me? Didn't she like me?." You felt a hand on your shoulder " Your mother couldn't keep you." You turn around to see Karlheinz, Karlheinz said " She knew your faith would end in death." You thought ' Death? Did someone wanted to kill me?.'

You felt your head aching, you held your head while grunting. Karlheinz was justing watching you. He chuckled evilly " Seems like the blood moon is coming." You thought ' The blood moon?.' Karlheinz walks away " Why don't you talk to the Mukami's? I'm sure it's time you met your other brothers." You got up and ran after him " Wait! where are you going?." You saw the whole world disappearing and Karlheinz turns to you with a smirk. The last thing you heard was Karlheinz evilly laughing.

( End of dream)