Chapter 39 - The Regrets

Y/N = Your Name

H/C = Your Hair Color

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were napping on the couch, you were tossing and turning in bed. You felt your whole body sweating.

* Y/N's Dream

You were walking through a maze, you heard someone chuckling. You turned around and said " Hello?."  You heard the chuckling grew louder, you started running. You took a few turns in the maze. Suddenly, you found yourself in a dead end. You thought ' What? A dead end?!.' You heard footsteps coming closer. You took a few steps back until you hit the wall. The footsteps got louder and louder. You felt your heart racing. But suddenly, the footsteps stopped. You didn't see anyone around. You thought ' Did I lost them?.' You started walking, you slowly peaked around the corner and saw Karlheinz. Karlheniz was facing a bush of roses, you walked up to him and said "  Father, What are you doing here?."  Karlheniz turns around with a rose in his hand. He smirked " Ah, there you are." Karlheniz twirls the rose in his hand " So, how are you enjoying the Mukami brothers?."  You said " Not good, they're just like my other brothers." You added " They just care about my blood." Karlheniz asks " Are you sure?."  You tilted your head " Huh?."  

You heard a voice said "  So she ran away?.' You turned around and saw Shu. You thought ' Shu?.' Shu said " We raised with our own flesh and blood. I won't anything take her away from us." You heard another voice said " Why would she run away?." You saw Reiji standing besides Shu. Reiji pushes his glasses up " When I find her, she'll begging on her knees for mercy." You thought ' What are they doing here?." heard a third voice said " Baka! Why would our sister run away from us?!." You turned to the left and saw Kanato. Kanato said " She's not a useless blood bag. She's our youngest sister." You saw Ayato appeared besides Kanato " Baka! Do you seriously think running away will stop us?."  Ayato smirked " Y/N, you'll regret the day you made the biggest mistake." You thought ' Are these...their thoughts?.' You heard a voice said "  You poor little girl, don't you know your brothers are vampires?.' You turn to your right and saw Laito. Laito said  " Once I have you Kitten-Chan, I'll make sure you never leave my side again." You felt the ground shaking, you heard a voice screamed " Idiot! Doesn't she know how much she means to this family?!.' You turned around and saw Subaru by a broken wall " Wherever you are, I hope you're safe." You felt your brothers surrounding you, each brother said " We'll find you Y/N!." You watched them disappeared into thin air. You felt yourself crying, you thought ' They really do love me.'  You turned around " Thank you Karl...." You noticed Karlheniz was gone. You looked around " Dad?." You took a few steps until you stepped on something. You look down to see a small rose. You picked up the rose and noticed a small note attached. You read the note ' To my beloved daughter.'  You smiled softly and said ' Thank you father.'

* End of Dream