Chapter 12 - First bite

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person P.O.V

You were in class; you were so bored. You tried to stay up but, your eyes were heavy. You heard the teacher said, " Miss Y/N?" You woke up and gasped " Yes?" The teacher asks, " Is there something we need to talk about?" You shook your head, the teacher said, " Please stay awake." You said " Okay!" The teacher went back to teaching. Meanwhile, a green-haired boy with a beret was watching her. He squinted his eyes at her ' That.... girl. She...looks...familiar.' He thought ' Y/N?' You were walking down the halls, you heard someone scream. You followed the voice to an empty classroom. You ran inside to see Yui getting her blood suck by Ayato. Ayato pulls away from her, he had blood dripping down his mouth. 

You said " Ayato? What are you doing?" Ayato looks up, he said " Oh, Y/N. I wasn't expecting you here." Ayato was gagging a bit. He covers his mouth " Where's the trash can?" You quickly search the room and found the trash. You point at it and Ayato runs towards it. He spits out Yui's blood, Yui was shocked. You turn to her " Go! Leave." Without hesitation, Yui ran out the door. You were about to leave when Ayato pinned you against the wall. He sniffed your hair " Y/N-Chan, you smell sweet...." he asks while leaning his face towards yours " Mind if I taste you? ~." Ayato went up to your neck and his fangs appeared. He bites on your neck, and you cried " Ow!" You tried to push Ayato off but, he was too strong. Ayato pulls out his fangs and licked his teeth. He said " So sweet...." You finally slip out of his grip; you had blood dripping from your neck. 

You said " Ayato! How could you? I'm your sister." Ayato smirked " Adopted sister. Besides, we're family." He added, " Which means you belong to yours truly." The bell rings, Ayato walks away " See you, sis." Ayato turns around " Oh, by the way, You're Ore-sama's property now." Ayato walks out the door while chuckling. You looked at the bite mark, you thought ' Well...this is what I get for having a vampire as a brother.' You walked out of the room and headed straight to class.