Chapter 14 - Darts

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You and Shu were kissing, Shu pulls away and you were blushing hard. You asked " Shu? Why did you do that?. I'm your sister." Shu said " Adoptive sister." You heard a voice said " Oi! Shu, You're not supposed to touch her." You turn your head to see Ayato. He looked upset, Ayato yells " If you're going to touch our sister like that then let's see who gets her." Shu sighs " Ayato...." Ayato yells " Shut up! I challenge you to a game of Darts." He points at you " Y/N-Chan, Go fetch Yui." You nodded and ran off. 

* Meanwhile

You and Yui were in the Games room with Ayato and Shu. You said to Yui " Sorry for my brothers. They're usually nice to me." Yui said " That's okay Y/N! It's not your fault." You smiled, Ayato said " Oi! Stop looking at Pancake and pay attention to Ore-sama." Ayato throws a dart at the board, he misses and Shu smirked at him. Ayato grunted at him, Laito walks in and asked " Kitten-Chan~, what are you doing here with Bitch-Chan?." He sees Ayato draws another dart at the board. Laito smirked " Hmmm...I see what's going on." Shu grabs a dart and throws it at the board. The dart lands in the middle and Ayato grunted " That's not fair! You cheated." Laito smiled " Wonderful! Shu." He moves you and Yui closer to Shu " Now, Pick your prize~." Shu looks at you and grabs your arm " Her." 

Ayato wines " Seriously, I get Pancake?." Yui felt upset at his words, Shu drags you away and you said " Shu, stop dragging me. I'm your sister." Shu said " Adoptive sister." He pins you against the wall, you gasped " Shu?." Shu smirked, " I always wonder what it'll be like to taste your blood."  He moves his face towards your neck and his fangs appeared. You wanted to push him away but, you felt his fangs on your neck. You cried " Aw! It hurts." Shu pulls his fangs out and said " You taste delicious." He added, " I should've tasted you from the moment we met." Shu bites your neck again and you gasped in pain. He moves his face away and wipes his mouth. You felt weak, Shu walks away " Get clean. We're having dinner soon." You dropped yourself to the ground and cried.