Chapter 15

A/N: I can't believe I'm gonna say this. Tho you should never ask a virgin to write sex scenes. This chapter contains NSFW content. I can hear some of you cheering at the background already. It is the first time I publish something like this, so it might not be good. So yeeaaaahhhh... Enjoy!

Ye Hua and Su Su agreed to a simple wedding since she didn't have any family and Ye Hua didn't wish for his family to be involved. They would be married only by name and heart.

At first, she wanted to wait until Yan Zhi come back. Ye Hua argued that it would take a really long time because of the time difference between the two realms. 

For an immortal, that man was impatient. 

They went down to the town and bought everything they needed for the ceremony. Well, everything but a nuptials quilt, her current blanket should cover it.

"It's not a nuptial quilt, it just has a bright red color, " She insisted. 

"I'm pretty fond of that blanket, " Ye Hua said, "You bought it for me after all, "

Su Su bop his nose, "I spoiled you too much, "

They cleaned up and decorated the hut with bright red fabrics. Su Su put on her scarlet red wedding dress. She marveled at lovely it was with its flower embroidery. A pity she only got to wear it once. 

Then she saw Ye Hua donned on his wedding robe. He looked very handsome in it, Su Su had to hide her blush behind her red veil. "Ye Hua, are you sure you want to risk your family by marrying me? What if we found ourselves not compatible after a long time." 

He held her hand, "If you're having second thoughts, it's okay…"

Su Su pulled up her veil, she admitted that she was nervous but she didn't want to back away. Ye Hua had risked plenty to be with her judging by the stories he told about his family. Su Su loved him from the depths of her heart. Why couldn't she do the same?

 "I already agree to marry you. That meant I want to be with you, no matter the difficulties. I just hope that you would do the same..."

Ye Hua held her hand. "Su Su, just remember from this day forth you are my wife and I will never betray you,"

Su Su nodded. 

As they stood in front of the offerings, they said their vows. 

I, Su Su / Ye Hua stood here at the Eastern Wilds, ask the gods of the four seas and eight wilds to witness. From this day forth to be married to Ye Hua/ Su Su. To love and care for eternity, no matter the difficulties, never to give up on each other. 

First bow to heaven and earth.  Second to their ancestors and finally the third to each other. Just like that, they were married. She felt her veil was gently lifted up to reveal Ye Hua's smiling face. Su Su's heart swelled at that realization. She must have done something great in her previous life to deserve a man like Ye Hua. 

_______________________________

The newlywed sat on their marriage bed. Bright red candles burned by the bedside. The anticipation was so thick they could cut it with a knife. Frankly, Ye Hua didn't really think that far ahead of his plan. He was genuinely surprised that Su Su agreed to marry him. 

And now on this bed, Ye Hua honestly didn't know what to do next. His fingers unconsciously tugged the sleeves of her dress, hoping that she would say a word. 

Su Su pulled off her veil, a look of determination on her face. "Since we're married, there are things I need to say to you, "

"Tell me,"