Human! Freddy x Reader

A/n:

This isn't a request I'm just going to be writing some human fnaf x reader stories. Just a plan old reader nothing special about it. (You all are so special!) I'll be adding requests when I get them.

On ward!

Y/n Pov:

I was walking to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria with my little brother Timmy.

It was his sixth birthday and I wanted to do something special for him. He's always wanted to come here, but mom and dad would let him because of the bite of 87 and the child murders.

But! With my talent for getting what I want (and having money) our parents let me take him.

I walk into the pizzeria with Timmy and get us a table and used my left over money to get him some tokens to play the arcade games.

I sit down at our table while Timmy runs around with the other kids. I make sure to keep a close eye on him so I know that he's safe. You can never be too careful.

As I was eating pizza and watching Timmy someone came up to me and sat across from me.

"Hi my names Mike." the young man in front of me says.

He appears to be wearing a guard uniform.

"Hi Mike. My names Y/n." I say with a smile still not taking my eyes off of Timmy.

"So Y/n, what is a young adult like yourself doing in a kids place?" Mike asks.

"It's my little brothers sixth birthday and he wanted to come here." I say pointing over to where Timmy is.

"Ah! I was wondering if you would be interested in the night shift here?" Mike asked.

"Why?" I question wondering why someone would walk up to me and then offer me a job.

"I just got changed to the day shift and we need a new night guard." Mike says looking a bit nervous.

"Sure! When do I start?" I ask.

It was an easy way to make some money and this birthday gift for Timmy cost me a lot.

"Tonight just arrive before midnight." Mike says and walks off.

I look at my watch and see that it's 3pm and me and Timmy should get going.

I walk over to where Timmy is, "It's time to go." I say.

Timmy nods and we walk out of the Pizzeria. Wow he was more willing to leave than I thought.

~Huge Time skip! Brought to you by Timmy singing~

I walk to the front of Fazbear's and walk inside.

I see Mike waiting for me. He smiles as soon as he see's me, "Hey Y/n." he says.

"Hey Mike!" I say cheerfully.

Mike leads me to the security office and tells me what to do before leaving.

It was 1am and everything seemed to be going good till I checked the main stage.

Freddy was gone! But how?!

I start to panic as I check all the cameras to try and find Freddy. Then I look to me right and see him standing outside the door.

I quickly shut the door and try to calm down.

"Calm down! Calm down! You're safe." I say to myself.

I hear a tap at the window. I jump a bit and look to the window and see a human!

I quickly open the door and let him in.

He had short brown hair with brown bears ears.His eyes were bright blue and he wore a black top hat and bow tie.

"Sorry for scaring you." he says.

"It's fine. But what happened to Freddy? He's still not back at the stage." I say looking through the cameras.

The boy laughs a bit, "Well that's because I'm Freddy." he said.

I look at him, "But you're human!" I say confused.

"Yeah.... We all can change human." he says rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I look Freddy up and down. Man for an animatronic he's cute.

Wait what?! Do I think he's cute?!

I start to blush and I think Freddy noticed because he started laughing a bit.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"You're cute when you blush." he says with a smile blushing a bit himself.

I feel my cheeks heat up as my blush grows deeper.

Freddy's Pov:

I say Y/n is cute and she/he blushed more.

I fell in love with Y/n the minute I laid eyes on her/him.

The way their h/l h/c looks and sways as they walk. Their e/c orbs that draw me in.

I get the craziest idea in my head and decide to do it.

I close both doors and grab Y/n name and kiss her/him deeply.

surprisingly Y/n doesn't push my away! She/He kisses back!

We keep kissing till Y/n breaks away for air. I forgot that Y/n still had to breathe.

Y/n name looks at me her/his cheeks blushing bright red.

I smile as the power goes out and both doors open.

Y/n starts to panic and tries the doors and cameras but nothing works.

I grab her/him, "It's okay" I point to the clock, "It's almost six I should get back to the stage."

Y/n quickly kisses me before I leave. I blush and walk back to the stage.

Y/n Pov:

I hear the clock beep and look over to see it says 6am.

Tonight was crazy. I kisses an animatronic! Well he was human but still!

I blush thinking back to how we kissed at Mike walks into the office.

"Is everything okay Y/n?" Mike asks.

I look over to Mike ans smile, "Everything is fine." I say.

"If you want you can quit. I know th-" "No! I love this job!" I cut Mike off.

"Okay then see you later then" he says as I leave.

I can't wait till tonight!

Quick A/n:

So this was my first one shot. How did I do? I'll be writing more and writing requests whenever I get them.

Till next time peeps!~