Human! Golden Freddy x Reader

Golden Freddy Pov:

I was in my human form acting as a waiter at Freddy's when a certain young lady/man walked in.

They immediately caught my eye. I watch as they take a seat at one of the empty tables.

I quickly walk over to their table with a smile.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask.

They looked at me and smiled, "Just a cheese pizza please." they say.

I nod and walk back to the kitchen to make the pizza.

I finish the pizza and take the pizza to the young lady's/man's table.

"Careful it's a little hot." I say.

"Thank you very much." they say with a smile.

I take a seat across from them, "My name is Golden, but you can just call my Goldy." I say with a smile.

"My name is Y/n, nice to meet you Goldy." they say.

Y/n, what a lovely name. It's perfect.

"Y/n is a lovely name. Who gave it to you?" I ask.

Y/n looks down, "My mom did, she chose it cause it was so similarly to my dad's." they say.

"Did.... Did something happen to your dad?" I ask.

Y/n nods, "He was in the navy. He was deported a few months before I was born. He did a month after." they say trying to fight tears.

"I'm sorry to here that." I say feeling bad for asking.

"It's fine. It's just hard not knowing my dad." they say looking up with a smile, "but my mom is getting remarried soon, so I'll have a dad soon."

"That's great. Do you like the guy?" I ask wanting to know more about Y/n's life.

"He's great. I already think of him as a dad." they say.

"My turn to ask questions." Y/n says, "Do you have both of your parents?"

"No, I don't have any parents anymore." I say remembering that day.

"What happen to them?" Y/n asks.

"They forgot about. Just left me here." I say, "So I lived here and soon got a job here."

"That must be tough." They say.

"It is but I manage." I say, "If it didn't happen I wouldn't be here with such a wonderful and lovely person."

Y/n's blushes a bit, "Yeah you're right." they say.

Y/n grabs a slice of pizza since it's cool now and takes a bite.

"Wow this is like the best pizza ever!" they say.

"Really? I made it myself." I say with a chuckle.

"You're a really good cook!" they say eating more.

"Glad you like it cutie." I say with a wink.

Y/n blushes and smiles, "I should get home now. My mom want's us to have a family night." they say standing up.

"She really wants me to find a date to take. So she invited some of her friends that have sons around my age." they say giggling.

As they begin to walk a quickly stand up and grab their hand.

"Goldy?" they say confused looking at me.

"How about I be your date." I say nervously.

"Really?! I would love that!" they say with a smile.

"Great!" I say with a smile and hug Y/n.

They hug back, their warmth feels nice.

"Let's go to my house so my mom and Dave and meet you." they say.

I nod and we walk out to Y/n's car and drive to their house.

Y/n Pov:

We made it to my house. I was a little nervous.

What would my mom think of Goldy? Would she like him?

A million thoughts flooded through my mind as we walked into my house.

"Mom, I'm back and with a date." I say as my mom walks into the living room where me and Goldy are standing.

"That's great Y/n!" my mom says walking over to Goldy and looking at him.

"I'm M/n (mom's name)  L/n, but you can just call me M/n." she says.

"My names Golden, but you can call my Goldy M/n." he says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Goldy." my mom says with a smile and then looks at me, "You got really lucky Y/n. He's a hotty."

"MOM!" I yell blushing.

Goldy chuckles, "Don't you think I'm hot Y/n?" he says posing.

I laugh, "Well of course silly!" I say.

"Dave will be back from work in a few hours. Dinner will be at 6 okay?" my mom says.

"Got mom." I say as she walks off.

"Follow me." I say as I walk upstairs to my room.

Goldy follows and walks into my room as I close the door and sit Indian style on my bed.

Goldy looks at my drawings on the wall, "These are really good." he says.

"Thanks." I say, "So um... Goldy?"

"Yes Y/n?" he replies.

"Why did you want to be my date to the wedding?" I ask biting my lip.

I just really wanted to know if he asked me to be nice or if he liked me.

He blushes, "Well, I liked you ever since you walked into Freddy's and I couldn't stand you having a date that wasn't me." he says rubbing the back of his neck.

I blush slightly, "I would rather you be my date than anyone else." I say looking down slightly my h/l h/c falling in front of my face.

I feel my bed dip and I look up to see Goldy in front of me smiling.

I loved his smile, it made me so happy.

Before he could say anything I did something I never thought I would do.

I put my lips against his and kiss him.

He surprisingly kisses back. Oh his lips are so soft and gentle.

I break the kiss and blush, "Sorry." I say.

"Don't be." he says holding my face on one hand before kissing me.

I waste no time ti kiss him back.

We had to break for air shortly after.

"Maybe if things go well we can be together?" I say biting my lip nervously.

I wanted to be with him, I didn't want this to be just a date to a wedding.

"I would like nothing more." he says with a smile.

~A week before the wedding you and Goldy start dating~