William Afton x Reader ~Lemon~

(This was a request. Hope y'all enjoy!)

(I'm not very good at writing these)

Y/n Pov:

I walked into y/f restaurant and took a seat to wait for my date.

My boyfriend/girlfriend said he had something big to tell me.

I was nervous and excited. I could barely sit still while I wait for him.

After about 20 minutes he walked in and sat with me.

"Hey, what did you want to tell me?" I ask really anxious.

"Y/n... We can't be together." he/she says.

"W-what?" I say trying not to tear up.

"I'm leaving Y/n. We just can't be together, I'm sorry." he/she says getting up and walking away.

I start breaking out in tears in the middle of the restaurant.

A man walked up to me, "Miss/sir, are you okay?" he asked.

I look up too see a man around my age maybe older standing in front of me.

He had long purple hair pulled back into a ponytail and wore a purple outfit, maybe one a security guard would wear.

"Y-yes. I'm fine." I say wiping my tears.

"Then why were you crying?" he asks bending down.

"It's none of your business.... I'm sorry if I caused you discomfort." I say standing up.

"You didn't, I just wanted to make sure a lovely young lady/gentleman like you was okay." he says with a smile.

I blush slightly at his words, "Well as you see I'm fine now." I say walking to the door.

He rushes to the door and opens it for me letting me walk through before following me.

"Sir, is there something you need?" I ask.

"Just to know your lovely name." he says with a charming smile.

"Y/n... Y/n L/n, and you?" I say with a small smile.

"William Afton. It's a pleasure to meet you miss Y/n." he says kissing my hand.

I giggle slightly at how formal he is, "If that's it I'll be on my way." I say walking away

"Wait, please come over to my house Y/n." he says grabbing my hand.

I blush and look at William. I shouldn't, I just went through a break up... But he's just so nice.

"Sure, it's probably a good idea that I'm not alone right now." I say with a smile.

What is wrong with me, I just met him. He just pulls me in, his sweet smile, strong voice, his long hair. It all just attracts me.

"Y/n? Y/n?" William says my name waving his hand in my face.

I snap out of my thoughts and blush, "S-sorry!" I say.

He chuckles, "Come on, my place isn't far." he says walking while holding my hand.

I don't know how I feel right now. I just got dumped and met this dude and now I'm going to his house. What is wrong with me?! I can't be catching feelings already!

William's Pov:

We make it to my house and I open the door for Y/n.

"This place is amazing!" they say walking around.

"I'm glad you like it." I say with a smile.

We walk into the sitting area and we take a seat on the couch and talk for a while.

I start staring at their chest while talking. I kept trying not to but I couldn't help it.

Y/n notices me looking at their chest and blushes, "William.... My face is up here." they say.

I notice their blush and smirk, I know. You're face is just as beautiful." I say.

Y/n's blush darkens, "Well.... Just look at my face then." they say looking me up and down.

I move closer to Y/n their blush getting darker and darker as our lips almost touch.

I close the gap with a kiss and surprisingly Y/n kisses back.

I break the kiss and look down at Y/n blushing like crazy and smirk.

"Why don't we go to my room?" I say picking Y/n up.

They nod blushing uncontrollably.

I carry Y/n to my room and lay them down on my bed and start kissing their neck.

They bite their lip as I kiss and nibble on their neck.

Y/n starts to unbutton my shirt  and I help them and take off my shirt.

They blush and stare at my chest. I smirk at them, "You like what you see?" I ask.

Y/n nods, "Very much." they say.

I slowly start to take off their shirt and pants.

"You're so hot Y/n, I'm jealous." I say with a smirk kissing down their chest.

Y/n starts pulling me closer to them.

"Needy I see." I say with a smirk and take off my pants and boxers as Y/n takes off their underwear.

Y/n Pov:

Me and William undressed and were ready for each other.

William played with my part a bit before getting ready to enter his member.

"You ready dear?" he asks brushing my hair off to the side a bit.

"Mhm." I say with a nod and he enters his member into me.

I bite my lip as he entered and stretched me out.

"You okay?" he asks wanting to make sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine. Keep going" I say.

William begins to thrust slowly and gradually goes faster and faster.

I begin to moan and grip onto the bed sheets.

~Skip to the next morning~

I wake up and rub my eyes sitting up in bed.

I look around and realize that I'm not in my room or bed.

I look next to me and see William. Then the events of yesterday go through my mind and I blush.

William wakes up shortly after and looks up at me, "Good morning lovely." he says sitting up.

"Morning William." I say looking around for my clothes while covering up with the bed sheets.

"Looking for something?" he asks.

"Just my clothes." I say looking under the covers.

"Oh I put them in the wash. You can borrow mine will there done." He says getting out of bed.

William walked over to his dresser and handed me a button up shirt and boxers.

"Thank you." I say getting dressed.

"Y/n..." he says.

I look at him, "Yes William?" I say with a smile.

He pulls me close and looks into my eyes, "Y/n, Will you be mine?" he asks.

I blush and think about it for a minute, "Yes!" I say and kiss him.

(I had no clue how to start this so yeah. Hope you enjoyed)

(<3)