Animatronic! Toy Chica x Autistic! Male! Reader

(This was a request from @GabrielOwen6 I hope you like it!)

Y/n Pov:

I was walking into the mangers office hoping to get the job as the night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I sit down across from the manger looking down.

"So you want the night shift as the night guard?" the manger asks raising a brow.

I look up at the manger as I nod my head, "Yes." I say before looking at the wall.

"Well you have no criminal history. So you're hired!" the manger said.

"Thank y-you." I say looking at my lap only looking up for a bit.

"You'll start tonight at 12am. Don't be late Mr.L/n" the manger said and dismissed me.

I felt relieved as I left and went home to get some sleep.

~Time skip brought to you by Balloon Boy laughing~

I walk into Freddy's 5 minutes early not wanting to be late.

I walks to my office and sat down at the desk and looked around.

The phone began ringing which made me jump and fall out of my seat.

I get up and answer the phone before sitting back down.

~After the phone call~

I grabbed the mask and put it on as a test. It was hard to see and breath, it also smelt weird.

The job was pretty simple. I just where the mask when animatronics come in the office and wind the music box.

I was going through the cameras and making sure the animatronics are on stage.

Toy Chica was my favorite. She was hot for a animatronic. Was she even meant for kids?

I wind the music box before checking the stage again. Toy Chica was gone?!

I go through all the cameras to try and find her.

I peak up from my tablet to see her right in front of me! I reach for the mask but it isn't there!

I'm dead meat! Toy Chica pushes the tablet down and it looks like she's smiling at me?

Why isn't she killing me?!

I look at her other hand. She has the mask!

"Hi! I'm Toy Chica! But you can just call me Chica!" she says in what sounds like a happy voice.

I thought the animatronics only had one voice setting.

"H-hi I'm Y/n." I say looking at the desk.

Toy Chica Pov:

The new night guard was cute!

He seemed kinda shy and nervous. Unlike the kids, the kids love me and my cupcake.

"Want some pizza? I was just about to make some." I say.

He nods and stands up as we both walk to the kitchen.

He didn't talk during the walk to the kitchen. I hope he's not scared of me.

"So what's your name?" I ask getting all the ingredients for the pizza.

"It's Y-y/n." He says.

"That's a cute name. Just like you!" I say mixing the dough together.

I see him blush bright red and look down. I giggle, he's so cute when he blushes!

I roll out the pizza dough and had Y/n the tomato sauce, "Can you spread this over the dough while I shred the cheese?" I ask lighting his head up so I can see his e/c eyes. They're so beautiful.

Y/n quickly looks to the left and down taking the sauce, "S-sure thing." he says blushing even more.

I begin shredding the cheese into a bowl as I watch Y/n spread the sauce over the dough. He was doing perfect!

"I-is this g-good?" he asks pointing the the pizza.

I nod, "It's perfect! You're a natural!" I say as he blushes more. At this rate he'll turn into a tomato!

I sprinkle the cheese over the pizza with the help of Y/n.

"Perfect! it's ready for the oven. I'll put it in." I say as I pick up the pizza.

Y/n Pov:

I watch as Chica puts the pizza in the oven.

She was so thicc, she looked even better when bending over. (Not in a dirty way ya nastys)

I just keep blushing. I haven't been able to stop the entire time!

Toy Chica sets the timer on the oven for 20 minutes.

"What should we do while we wait?" she asked.

"Anything I guess." I say not knowing what I could do with this lovely animatronic.

  " I have an idea." she says with a wink as she walks over to me.

I look down as she walks over to me.

She slowly lifts up my head and begins to.....Kiss me?!

(Idk how, but she did)

I begin to kiss back as she wraps her arms around me.

Her arms and hands were cold but she was also made out of metal so it was expected.

I put my hands on her hips as we kiss.

I had to break away for air after a bit.

I look up at her for a minute before looking to the ground.

She giggles, "You're a pretty good kisser, do you kiss a lot of girls?" she asks.

This was my first kiss. MY FIRST KISS WAS TO A THICC ANIMATRONIC?!

I blush and look up a bit still not meeting her face, "No, that was m-my first." I say.

"Well I was honored to be your first." she says as the oven begins to beep.

She takes out the pizza and sets it on the table.

We let it cool for a few minutes before eating it.

We spent everything single night like this. Making and eating pizza, with some kissing.

A/n:

Was this good? I tried my best. This was fun to do and loved the request. I can't wait to get more ^^

Later Peeps~ <3