Ballora X Female! Reader

Y/n Pov:

I crawl into Ballora's room and look up at her.

She's so pretty! I wish I could look like that.

I stand up and dust off my pants.

People really should clean those vents.

 I walk up on the stage to get a closer look at Ballora.

I wonder how she dances if she can't see...

I try to open her eye lids but they don't move.

"Maybe that's why kids get hurt so much..." I say to myself.

"Who's there?" Ballora says.

I stumble back and keep quiet.

"I know someone is there... What's your name?" she asks.

"Y/n... My name is Y/n." I say quietly and move somewhere else to stand.

"No need to be afriad Y/n." she says and moves to where I was.

"Where are you now? I won't hurt you." she says.

"Do you promise?" I say and move again.

"Yes, now speak again and stay still." she says.

"Okay, I'm over here." I say loud and clearly.

Ballora moves to me and stops right in front of me, "Tell me what you look like Y/n. I wish to know." she says.

"Well I'm y/h, with e/c eyes and h/c hair. I'm wearing f/c shirt and s/f/c pants." I say looking at her.

(Y/h = your height)(E/c - eye color)(H/c - hair color)(f/c and s/f/c - favorite and second favorite color)

"Beautiful. You are so beautiful Y/n." she says and places a hand on my cheek.

"Thank you. You are very pretty yourself. I've always loved you since I was a kid." I say with a smile.

"Y/n.... Y/n! I was at your 6th birthday party! Now I remember." she says.

"You really remember me?!" I say as my face lights up with joy.

"Yes! You were such a sweet little girl. You weren't afraid of me and you actually danced with me." she says, "I could never forget that."

She leans down and hugs me softly.

I hug her back, "I'm so glad you remember that!" I say.

"How could I ever forget? You made me feel more than just an animatronic." she says and kisses my forehead.

"Could we dance? I'm much better now." I say smiling at her.

"Of course Y/n. Get into position." she says and does so.

I get into the same position as Ballora and she begins to play music as we both dance.

It's still really hard to keep up with her pace, but I do it and don't mess up a single move.

We stop and she turns to me, "How did you do? Was I too fast?" she asks.

"I did fine. it wasn't too fast." I say with a smile.

"Well I have to get back to sleep." she says and hugs me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I hug her and return the kiss, "Can we do this again tomorrow?" I ask.

"Of course, we can every night." she says and goes back to the stage.

I smile and crawl back through the vent.